Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by Taaja on Jun 13, 17 12:37 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Taaja,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring in your game. I'm sorry to hear that items are missing from your game after you went back into the game screen. Since we don't have the tools to access your account or investigate this issue from the forums, please reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107">Customer Support Team</a> with your manor ID. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to assist with this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672143.page">Active Moderators</a>. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Jun 13, 17 12:41 PM
It's a dead end. I also saw today when I logged into my new second Dark Manor, the energy had went from 167 to 50. I had bought (on my credit card) the first two "specials" that Dark Manor offers with gold, energy items and so on and had left 167 energy points and lost them overnight. What a rip off. So disappointed with this set-up.

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Jun 13, 17 1:35 PM
Does a second Manor or more not have the option of neighbors? I have no neighbors option. Very Lonely!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 13, 17 4:47 PM
Hello Taaja,

I'm sorry to hear that there's more trouble with the game losing purchases. We definitely want you to receive what you've purchased, and if you've already been in touch with our Technical Support Team as my colleague bfgBellerophon requested, I recommend replying directly to the last message received to let our Reps know that this purchasing issue has occurred. If not, please contact them with what you are experiencing, they would be happy to look into that with you and help out with your purchase.

As for the neighbors option, you should have the ability to add neighbors to any manor you choose. On new Manors, players need to go through the tutorial that was provided when playing the game for the first time and then will be able to have the options of neighbors which is located at the Neighbors icon at the top of the screen. You may need to continue playing that new Manor a bit before that option opens up.

If you've already reached that point and are still seeing trouble with inviting neighbors for that new Manor, please also tell our Reps that when contacting our Support Team about that other issue of losing progress. It may also help to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing so that they can investigate that a bit further, and if it's helpful, the following page of steps details how to take a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

Thanks for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 06/13/2017 at 4:48:26 PM PST

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Jun 14, 17 7:19 PM
I don't know why but I can't get through to the help team. That's why I sounded so aggravated about the game, it's a dead end when I try to get through to them. Another question, it's hard to write to my neighbors on manor #1 and there is a note at the bottom of the screen that says to use windowed mode. How do I get windowed mode? Everyone is so nice and I like sending messages back and forth.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 15, 17 2:32 PM
Hi Taaja,

I'm sorry that there continues to be issues getting through to the Customer Support Team. It may be helpful to clear the cache of your browser to ensure that the site is displaying correctly on your screen. Please refer to the following help page for these steps:

Clear Browser Cache

If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to one of the Active Moderators so that we can further assist. We definitely want to ensure that your issue has been looked into and resolved.

In regards to the Windowed mode, oftentimes players can select options and uncheck the full screen mode. For more information, see the following help page:

Screen Resolution

Thank you for your patience and I hope I was able to help clarify.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by RMHutch1 on Sep 11, 17 5:56 PM
I can not connect to facebook every time I try it says "ERROR! Something Unexpected Happened. Please try again later!" can someone tell me what is going on and what I can do to fix this? I am getting very upset. Been trying to connect for over a month now.

Thank you

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 17 8:00 AM
Hi RMHutch1,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble connecting to your Facebook account in Dark Manor. The Moderation Team will continue to pass this information to the appropriate teams. In the meantime, it is recommended to reach out to our Customer Support Team. Please provide them details of your error message and any troubleshooting steps you have executed so far. They are always happy to help provide assistance with the tools they have.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by BejanN on Oct 4, 17 11:09 PM
I can’t play the game anymore since I have done an update on my iPad. I get a message that you have to do an update to function with iOS 11.

Best regard
Berit Nordéus

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 17 10:05 AM
Hi BejanN,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing the iOS 11 error message when trying to play your game. While the game is no longer being updated with new content, those behind the game are currently investigating a possible solution for players on iOS 11 who would like to continue playing Dark Manor.

Sorry for the trouble with this update, and hopefully we will be able to find a way to keep Dark Manor open for all players on iOS. Be sure to keep an eye out for any new updates to the game in the App Store.

For now, if you have a PC, or an iPhone or iPad with an older version of iOS installed, and would like help in moving your progress to that device, please reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by roswellaliendude on Oct 6, 17 8:37 PM
I can not log onto Facebook from inside the game or from the BF manager? I click on the tab for log onto facebook and it asked for my email and password then it tries to launch but then a box shows up that says... ooops looks like we had a problem and to try again latter. But no matter how many times I have tried it won't connect. Also can not complete the quest to log onto facebook, I get the same problem.

I am playing on a PC running win7

Please help.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 8, 17 10:35 AM
roswellaliendude wrote:I can not log onto Facebook from inside the game or from the BF manager? I click on the tab for log onto facebook and it asked for my email and password then it tries to launch but then a box shows up that says... ooops looks like we had a problem and to try again latter. But no matter how many times I have tried it won't connect. Also can not complete the quest to log onto facebook, I get the same problem.

I am playing on a PC running win7

Please help.

Welcome to the forums!

First, you should be posting this on the PC technical thread (this one is for mobile only).

But it doesn't matter anyway. There have been FB problems for a long time. So, if you can't connect your game, forget about it, for the time being at least. You have nothing to lose, except for the 10 gold and the man-eating plant. The unicorn is now for sale in the Attractions section at a very reasonable price (in silver). As you continue playing, the quest will go away eventually.

If you need neighbors and gifts, just post your details on the DM Index thread below.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 10/08/2017 at 10:37:37 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 9, 17 12:40 PM
Hi roswellaliendude,

Welcome to the forums. I see that there is some trouble connecting to Facebook. eli173 is correct that it looks like you are on the PC platform. Please note that this specific thread is for the mobile platform. I'll include a link below:

Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only

In regards to the Facebook issue you are referring to, I do apologize that the function isn't available on the PC platform. If you find that there is a lost of progress or items are missing, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. Please provide your manor ID and a representative will be with you shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by SherAlike on Oct 25, 17 9:44 AM
Any updates on an DM patch for the iOS issue? I'm avoiding the update but I don't want to lose my manors! Or my manners, heh

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 26, 17 4:51 PM
Hello SherAlike,

I can absolutely check to see if there are further updates. After checking in, it appears that we have received no further details regarding a possible update to provide this game for devices running iOS 11. I do know that the teams are looking into how they can do this for our players who are updating their devices. Hopefully they will be able to find a way to keep Dark Manor open for all players on iOS.

Our recommendation is to keep an eye on the Apple App Store, because if there is an update, it will show up there and discuss what changes have been made. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: