bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 29, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands forum

[Post New]by pookii on Nov 2, 11 6:33 AM
When is the MAC version coming out??

[Post New]by dickybird on Nov 2, 11 1:44 PM
Where is the letter D to complete the password?

[Post New]by luvcastle on Nov 2, 11 8:07 PM
Great ideas, needs work and more attention to detail. (The "tennis ball" was a picture of baseball). Needed to go exit to go to walkthru wayyyyy to often, very frustrsting. Some of the games were good, some not so good but thats what the skip is for. I agree the hidden objects were too hidden sometimes. Hints were useless in areas of no specific need, could have given a hint where to go. Just wasn't fluid, so it got frustrating which took the fun and relaxation out of it. I may try another Hidden Expedition but if another are like this one.....I'm done.

tapioca
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tapioca on Nov 8, 11 2:11 AM
luvcastle wrote:Great ideas, needs work and more attention to detail. (The "tennis ball" was a picture of baseball). Needed to go exit to go to walkthru wayyyyy to often, very frustrsting. Some of the games were good, some not so good but thats what the skip is for. I agree the hidden objects were too hidden sometimes. Hints were useless in areas of no specific need, could have given a hint where to go. Just wasn't fluid, so it got frustrating which took the fun and relaxation out of it. I may try another Hidden Expedition but if another are like this one.....I'm done.[/quot
I couldn't agree more to this statement you were right on ..
It was like the first edition of enlightenment had such a great sense of humour but the second edition lost that element that made it so enjoyable .. thank you for your quote ..

mlbmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mlbmama on Nov 8, 11 1:40 PM
I have all the other Hidden Expedition games, so I purchased this one as soon as it became available. Didn't get around to playing it right away....but now that I have I wish I had saved my money! Worse HOG I have ever played! Not nearly as good or enjoyable as the others! I learned my lesson though. I will always try the demo before automatically buying any other game! As a teacher I am used to giving out grades ...so I will give this game a big fat F!

[Post New]by TexasDreamer on Nov 9, 11 9:31 PM
AWFUL! I'm stuck on a screen and even the walkthrough is of no help! I'm in the rocket ship and need to use the toy tool to open whatever it is...my toy tool will not line up as shown in the walkthrough and it appears to be the same toy tool. I have about every HOG on bigfish..and they work on this computer so its not that. This game was thrown together too quickly and does not have the quality that bigfish usually has. It sucks!

[Post New]by billbo92 on Nov 11, 11 9:44 AM
Waste of money, hangs up on me every time I go near the bottom of the screen, ie. inventory etc.

[Post New]by boisblancgirl on Nov 24, 11 7:11 PM
How do I move the dial to set the code for the diving helmet. The directions say to click and hold to move it, but I've tried clicking and holding everywhere and nothing moves.

[Post New]by boisblancgirl on Nov 25, 11 4:18 PM
My computer does not freeze up, I just can't seem to get the dials to move and if I don't get it to work then I can't go any further in the game. Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!!!

erebelen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by erebelen on Jan 18, 12 8:43 AM
I'm having trouble cutting the welds to the door on Undertow's sub. Got the left one just fine but the right one won't cut so I am stuck. Is there a "magic spot" I need to put the welding torch on?

Need help ASAP!
Erebelen

[Post New]by geelester on May 11, 12 12:51 PM
i have a question,how do you cut the chicken down/i tried with the scissors that did not work.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Aug 23, 12 3:43 PM
I was very disappointed in this game. There was a lack of continuity in the story line. Hidden objects were difficult to find. I spent too much time trying to navigate the game. The hint system was inconsistent. Some puzzles were manageable, but for some, there was no skip button. I finally resorted to the walkthrough, and even then, I found it difficult to follow. I have all the other "Hidden Expedition" games -- some are quite good; others need a "tune up." This one needs more than a tune up -- it needs a major overhaul!

Edited on 08/23/2012 at 3:48:53 PM PST

[Post New]by MaryEdith on Jan 4, 13 1:14 AM
I am stuck in the water and can not open the sub or find the lost key to operate the crane. I have been here for days and I am more than frustrated. The hints do not help - tried them over and over again and they just take me to a place that I already know about. Where is the walk through I have read about. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I buy these games for me and the grandchildren. I will not introduce this one to them as it is too vague in too many places.

Quidy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Quidy on Jan 8, 13 7:56 AM
I went to the vent scene and ran the crane, but when I moved to get the parrot food it isn't there and I get a message "Science experiment failed" I cannot get back in the crane to redo it. HELP stuck here.

[Post New]by salliehmn on Jul 24, 13 7:10 AM
I cn't get through the door with the hour glass timer. Any suggestons?

[Post New]by timlong on Feb 15, 14 2:06 PM
problem, got a 5 pack of the games, 3 of them start up correctly and I can play them....2 of them start, present a black screen, and then minimize to the task bar, I click on them and the black screen comes up and then minimizes again....I can hear sound but nothing I do makes it play.....One time it started correctly and I could play it for awhile, but that was one time only

Go to: