Sunspangle
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

What is a Level?

[Post New]by Sunspangle on Oct 29, 11 9:46 AM
Hi Everyone:
The game says you can get 4 stars by completing each Wonder and its mini games in the minimum # of levels (i.e. 7). I have completed all the Wonders and each mini game on "Advanced" skill, and still only get 3 stars. Can anyone tell me what is considered a "Level". Thanks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:What is a Level?

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 29, 11 1:33 PM
A level is one game board.

Sunspangle
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Sunspangle on Oct 29, 11 6:32 PM
Thanks LizzieK.
I just finished Atlantis, but I'm still getting only 3 stars. I don't know what else I can try to get the 4th star. Guess I'm just a perfectionist.
Thanks again for your reply.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 30, 11 9:07 AM
You may have to complete Atlantis by completing the 7 screens without running out of time on any of the levels. Perhaps if you time out on a screen it counts as another screen but I don't know. I got the 4 stars on Atlantis when I completed it without any timeouts in 7 screens and got both mini-games.

Also at the end of the 7 levels when you complete building Atlantis are you adding the gold and statues?

Good luck!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 1, 11 7:05 PM
LizzieK wrote:You may have to complete Atlantis by completing the 7 screens without running out of time on any of the levels. Perhaps if you time out on a screen it counts as another screen but I don't know. I got the 4 stars on Atlantis when I completed it without any timeouts in 7 screens and got both mini-games.

Also at the end of the 7 levels when you complete building Atlantis are you adding the gold and statues?

Good luck!

That's interesting because I did the same thing -- no timeouts (it congratulated me on that achievement and it GAVE me a trophy) and also completed the mine and the chisler mini-games but I STILL only got 3 stars

MEnr56

[Post New]by elabud on Nov 2, 11 6:47 AM
Atlantis has to be completed in five levels

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 2, 11 4:49 PM
To get 4 stars, Camelot is the only level that needs to be completed in 5 screens, Atlantis is 7 screens.

Go to: