Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Can't pick up basket after picking fruit

[Post New]by Sergeij on Oct 29, 11 9:58 AM
I'm toward the very end of this malfunctioning game and would like to know how to pick up the basket from the platform after picking fruit. One step seems to be ambiguous, and that is: "Descend on rope to lower level," THEN swing on the rope to get last pieces of fruit. Well, I've swung over and over and have gotten every last piece of fruit, but still cannot find out HOW you lower yourself to lower level on rope. Can anybody help me?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Can't pick up basket after picking fruit

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 29, 11 10:17 AM
You anchor the rope at one level and swing across on the level below (both at right of screen). The basket of fruit on the left is unconnected. You should have fruit to pick and drop straight down into the basket.

Edited on 10/29/2011 at 10:19:07 AM PST

Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Sergeij on Oct 29, 11 10:47 AM
I DID drop the fruit in the basket and swung through the air like Tarzan 4 times to get the last of the fruit, BUT, I can't pick up the basket, JUST THE FRUIT PIECES inside the basket. As a result, there is no native to greet me in the village. Is this just another glitch in this Polish game?

Advise me Mr Russ. THANX

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 29, 11 1:56 PM
As a result, there is no native to greet me in the village.
No native in the village was a glitch. You don't need to take the basket anyway, only the fruit which you have to put into the machine - 5 along the top and 3 on each side.

Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Sergeij on Oct 29, 11 11:56 PM
THANX SO MUCH, Mr_Russ! Those large format games are the best, as they are without all of that Hidden Object garbage. Now, if only their engineers could get it right!

We Americans should learn from their ideas and stop thinking so small. HOG, indeed!

Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Sergeij on Oct 29, 11 11:56 PM
THANX SO MUCH, Mr_Russ! Those large format games are the best, as they are without all of that Hidden Object garbage. Now, if only their engineers could get it right!

We Americans should learn from their ideas and stop thinking so small. HOG, indeed!

Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Sergeij on Oct 29, 11 11:57 PM

Go to: