Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

City Treasures

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 29, 11 10:55 AM
Does anyone know how to find the City Treasures to get the award. I can't figure this one out. Where are they and how do you achieve this award?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:City Treasures

[Post New]by cstdenis on Oct 29, 11 12:04 PM
audrey!

Every once in a while, in the city view, you will see a jewel or a treasure chest or something laying on the ground. When you collect it you get gold. This is what they are talking about when they say "city treasures."

hope this helps.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Oct 31, 11 8:12 AM
Aha, I played the entire game and did not see this. Thank you so much!

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Oct 31, 11 11:47 AM
Well I'll be........missed this as well. Created another profile and voila I see them now lol

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Nov 19, 11 11:15 PM
I only found 44 out of 78. Played the game three times through so far and that is the highest number I have seen.

Help Where are they?

Diane

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Nov 21, 11 5:59 AM
Diane, I think I miss some sometimes too. Especially the treasure chests and the pots of gold as they tuck them right next to a building and it is hard to see. They are randomly distributed throughout the scene, so I can't say exactly where they are. I did notice that they don't appear during an artifact-hunting sequence.

If you play again with the same profile name, it will keep counting treasures you find and eventually you will get them all.

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Nov 22, 11 1:46 AM
Diane....I'm at level 7-11 and I have 64/78 treasures so far.

They are either gems, treasure chest or money sack. Watch when you complete a round as sometimes you are awarded a treasure. They are well hidden at times

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Nov 22, 11 8:50 PM
On the third time through, I got to 55/78.

Diane

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Jan 31, 12 9:00 PM
Has anyone actually reached the 78 treasure level.

I've played this many times and the most I can find is 68 and I really take my time and search

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Feb 9, 12 12:16 PM
I found 77. But if you start building the city again with the same profile you can pick up more treasures and get the trophy.

[Post New]by dennispac on Feb 10, 12 6:52 PM
I have found 77 of 78 three time. I miss one of them during the game. Just can't fine that 78 one for the best of me. I will try for my fourth time.

[Post New]by dennispac on Feb 16, 12 6:33 PM
On my fourth time I did it. It took looking at the city for at lease 5 mins. each time. I have found all 78 of the Treaures. It can be done ... good luck to you in findging them all.

Go to: