merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Cold Pass

[Post New]by merediffy on Oct 29, 11 11:33 AM
Where is the poster that you're supposed to have in your journal (I'm using the walkthrough on another site) to get the solution to the puzzle? It's supposed to be in the tavern, but I can't find it.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Cold Pass

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 29, 11 2:23 PM
It's not in the tavern but above the fireplace in the dining room in the castle. If you have the bear head in your inventory, you should have the poster in your journal. A lot of people overlook it, but it is definitely there - it has a big burn hole in the middle.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Oct 29, 11 3:10 PM
Wait a minute - what puzzle are you talking about?

If you're doing the coloured stones, there's a piece of paper under the overturned table in the tavern that has the answer (the images at the bottom are in different colours).

Otherwise let us know which puzzle, as there are several in the cold pass and tavern areas that are related, and several that involve other areas.

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by merediffy on Oct 29, 11 4:28 PM
It's the puzzle with the colored stones. That's the clue I needed to find it. Thanks!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 29, 11 9:24 PM
You mean the colored stones to open the door to the ice cave? I never knew there was a clue in the game for this! I just guessed that a tree would be green, etc!! Learn something new every day

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Oct 30, 11 1:56 PM
LOL I think I saw the puzzle before I saw the page too - or at least I thought about just guessing the colours.

Under the table is a piece of paper - it's got something written on it about the yeti (might be a wanted poster?), and the solution to the puzzle is scrawled at the bottom. Once you see it, it's copied into your journal.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 27, 12 9:23 PM
ShazPG wrote:LOL I think I saw the puzzle before I saw the page too - or at least I thought about just guessing the colours.

Under the table is a piece of paper - it's got something written on it about the yeti (might be a wanted poster?), and the solution to the puzzle is scrawled at the bottom. Once you see it, it's copied into your journal.

While that is true, the solution is NOT to the puzzle to open the ice cave as it claims to be; it's the solution to the other puzzle -- the puzzle to open the Toy store door. I could never find the paper that was supposed to have the solution to the ice cave -- not in the tavern nor in the journal so I just used commonsense to solve the ice cave puzzle. BTW, the fire is NOT the red ball.

MEnr56

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 29, 12 10:19 AM
MEnr56 wrote:
ShazPG wrote:LOL I think I saw the puzzle before I saw the page too - or at least I thought about just guessing the colours.

While that is true, the solution is NOT to the puzzle to open the ice cave as it claims to be; it's the solution to the other puzzle -- the puzzle to open the Toy store door. I could never find the paper that was supposed to have the solution to the ice cave -- not in the tavern nor in the journal so I just used commonsense to solve the ice cave puzzle. BTW, the fire is NOT the red ball.

MEnr56

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 29, 12 10:21 AM
the solution for the ice cave balls is on a piece of paper that warns about the yeti under a table or stool in the tavern...if u want the solution to open the toy store that is on the window next to the toy store...it is diff colored hands

Go to: