Walkthrough?

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by WinglessFaery on Oct 29, 11 9:00 PM
It would seem that after all this time there should have been a walk through by now. I can't get the paint brush. It's just me, and that creepy eyeball!
Why can't they post a walk through?
Guess they didn't think this game was worth their time either

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by Madhuriash on Oct 29, 11 10:11 PM
WinglessFaery wrote:It would seem that after all this time there should have been a walk through by now. I can't get the paint brush. It's just me, and that creepy eyeball!

I agree with u

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Oct 30, 11 12:58 AM
I AGREE WITH YOU..

so many games I have not completed..all because NO WALK THROUGH...

I know now, before i buy another game....going to make sure there is a WALK THRU..

still not found the scales etc. got the owl...

should I uninstall and start over?

Perhaps the scales etc were with the owl and I missed them???

unhappy gamer.........

[Post New]by akhoney on Oct 30, 11 7:44 AM
I agree also I would like the walkthrough because if you get stuck thats alway a back up but WHERE IS THE WALKTHROUGH?
not happy gamer!!!!

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Oct 30, 11 4:37 PM
Paintbrush. Need a diamond to cut glass to get paintbrush.
I came here because I also need a walkthrough.
I found the best way to get through this game is go to every site and see if there is a hidden object scene to open even go back to the river. I found the shovel purely by accident and I wish that I wrote down each move I made so that I can pass it on. But now I'm stuck also.

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Oct 30, 11 6:18 PM
You mentioned shovel, but at one point we get a dustpan, which looks very much like a shovel to me. Is that a British way of saying shovel?

[Post New]by iamDraven on Nov 1, 11 1:15 AM
I agree. I have all these items and no idea what to do with them. The bucket, a statue, a sickle, etc. I can't even get in the darn mansion and I'm so frustrated. I don't normally have this many issues with games!

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Nov 1, 11 9:00 AM
cjpandie wrote:You mentioned shovel, but at one point we get a dustpan, which looks very much like a shovel to me. Is that a British way of saying shovel?

no --dustpan is a small item...but hey try it..can't loose eh?

with this game anything goes..

sooooooooooooooo angry there is still no walk thru...I hate throwing momey down the drain....I WILL NEVER COMPLETE THIS GAME....I AM MAD!!!!

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Nov 1, 11 9:29 AM
Ref: DUSTPAn = SHOVEL

Lantern = Flashlighter

Driftwood = branch

Edited on 11/01/2011 at 6:38:01 PM PST

rowdygirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rowdygirl on Nov 1, 11 10:49 AM
Before you can get the paint brush, you have to find a large diamond in one of the bedrooms

rowdygirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rowdygirl on Nov 1, 11 10:52 AM
They call a shovel, a dustpan and they call a fire extingisher, a BALLOON.

rowdygirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rowdygirl on Nov 1, 11 11:49 AM
The pendulem to the grandfather clock in the artist room, is actually another weight. It is in a hidden object scene. When you balance all 3 weights, you will get the crystals to another door.

In the second bedroom, zoom in on the tapestry. use your magnifing glass you will see a date (25-01-1924). This code opens the chest in the hallway. You get a
'jimmy' also know as a crowbar. Use it in the artists room (up the rope), on the board under the rug. A paper will be added to your notebook.

For the statue of armor, use the oil on where the ear and mouth would be and then the screw driver.

That is as far as I have gotten so far. I hope this helps.....

Edited on 11/03/2011 at 12:49:16 PM PST

rowdygirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Walk through Part 4

[Post New]by rowdygirl on Nov 1, 11 3:42 PM
Go back to painters room and up rope. Use prybar on on floor board. A paper will be added to your journal. Put the square plate on the small table. The drawer will open and you will get a stencil.

Go back out and to the left. Enter the door, go upstairs. Use the stencil on the chest in hall. Go to the room on the right. play the match game andcollect the tree emblem

Place the tree emblem on the 1st door on the left.

Enter the 2nd door on the left. Open the bookshelf with the 10 of clubs. Put the book in the bookshelf. The clue to how the books go is in your journal. collect the apple emblem. Click on the book on the desk. This will bring up a hidden object scene.
you have an arrow added to your inventory.

Cross the hall. Give the arrow to the cupid on top of the bookshelf. Cupid shoots his arrow and the bottom of the bookshelf opens. Collect the snake emblem.

you should now have a gold rose also. Go to 1st door on left and add the apple and snake emblems.

Enter room. Put spere on table. Above bed put silver and gold roses on box .......
THE END

Put it in the 1st door to the left.

Edited on 11/03/2011 at 12:45:13 PM PST

rowdygirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by rowdygirl on Nov 1, 11 3:46 PM
Madhuriash wrote:
WinglessFaery wrote:It would seem that after all this time there should have been a walk through by now. I can't get the paint brush. It's just me, and that creepy eyeball!

I agree with u

I just posted a walk through for the last half of the game. I hope it makes sense as I have not wrote a walkthrough before. Scroll on Down for the walkthrough.

rowdygirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Walkthrough? Scroll down to Rowdy-girl

[Post New]by rowdygirl on Nov 1, 11 3:49 PM
Madhuriash wrote:

I agree with u

I just posted a walk through for the last half of the game. I hope it makes sense as I have not wrote a walkthrough before. Scroll on Down for the walkthrough.

rowdygirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by rowdygirl on Nov 1, 11 3:52 PM

SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM OF PAGE. CHECK OUT ROWDY-GIRL. I POSTED A WALKTHROUGH FOR THE LAST HALF OF THE GAME. I HOPE IT HELPS.

Manquena
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Walk through--Last half

[Post New]by Manquena on Nov 1, 11 5:01 PM
rowdygirl wrote:Go back to painters room and up rope. Use prybar on on floor board. A paper will be added to your journal. Put the square plate on the small table. The drawer will open and you will get a stencil.

Go back out and to the left. Enter the door, go upstairs. Use the stencil on the chest in hall. Go to the room on the right. play the match game andcollect the tree emblem

Place the tree emblem on the 1st door on the left.

Enter the 2nd door on the left. Open the bookshelf with the 10 of clubs. Put the book in the bookshelf. The clue to how the books go is in your journal. collect the apple emblem. Click on the book on the desk. This will bring up a hidden object scene.
you have an arrow added to your inventory.

Cross the hall. Give the arrow to the cupid on top of the bookshelf. Cupid shoots his arrow and the bottom of the bookshelf opens. Collect the snake emblem.

you should now have a gold rose also. Go to 1st door on left and add the apple and snake emblems.

Enter room. Put spere on table. Above bed put silver and gold roses on box .......
THE END

Put it in the 1st door to the left.

Manquena
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Manquena on Nov 1, 11 5:04 PM
THANK YOU, rowdygirl! All I was missing was what to do with the stencil. Had been able to complete the game in a couple of hours by going back to each room many times and finding things I had overlooked the first time. Once I read your post, everything clicked and the game was over in less than five minutes. I did enjoy playing it once I got the hang of how things work and didn't need a walkthrough after all. Thanks again!

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Walkthrough by Rowdy Girl

[Post New]by cjpandie on Nov 1, 11 7:13 PM
Thanks Rowdy Girl. But first I need to find the rope and how do we get it up on the window sill? Where is the rope? And where are all the missing items for the doors? I did get as far in this game, because of all the clues all you fishies gave or I would have asked for my money back by now. Guess that is what this forum is for, to help us not so smart fishies. Thanks

[Post New]by brooklynbelle on Nov 2, 11 9:54 AM
Don't give up. I finished the game. Just keep using all your found items on everything until all rooms are opened.

Go to: