bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 30, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by joancarter on Nov 5, 11 3:23 PM
[u]
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by gameleo on Nov 5, 11 8:32 PM
I am stuck and for now giving up. I can't find the truck battery or how to get past the nasty plants in front of the gate, or how to torch the spider web. I have been back and forth a bunch of times. Hint please.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 5, 11 11:36 PM
I'm confused about your message... There is a car battery under the hood of the car right at the start of the game, which you can get with a wrench you get much later, but I have no idea what plants by what gate you're talking about, or which spider web to torch. Are you sure you posted in the right forum?

[Post New]by alteasteve on Nov 7, 11 7:28 AM
I missed out on the postcard with the code for the door (sun and moon). Now nothing happens when I click on the sign post. Any clues??

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 7, 11 2:18 PM
What do you mean you missed out on the postcard? Did you pick up the party favor from the shooting range? Use it to scare away the crow on the sign. The crow will move te sign and on the back of it is the card with the code.

If for some reason you really can't find the card (which would surprise me), solve the lock puzzle to the office door as follows (the answer is also in the strategy guide):

Star 1: left side of top row
Star 2: directly underneath 1
Star 3: 1 down and 1 to the right of star 2
Stars 4 and 5: on either side of star 3, but one line below

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 7, 11 2:31 PM
Just played the game up to there again - you should be able to zoom in on the post card on the sign at any time during the game, but as soon as you do, it will go in your journal and then you won't be able to click the sign again. So it may be that the card is already in your journal?

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Nov 12, 11 11:18 AM
i cant seem to pick up the map once i've got the handle (bonus chapter), yet when i check strategy guide its there in the inventory. any one else had this prob? the rest of the game has been pretty trouble free so it would be a shame to not complete it, but i just cant see the solution.....HELP!!!!!!!

Walkthrough

[Post New]by fattyfoxy on Nov 13, 11 5:42 AM
I think a walkthrough would be very helpful

[Post New]by taxibum on Nov 16, 11 4:47 AM
Does anyone know how to get the dynamite you need to blow the door in the storeroom?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 16, 11 11:23 AM
The dynamite is by the fishing pond.

There is now a walkthrough available on a different site. Can't tell you where it is, but you can google for it.

[Post New]by cashoo on Dec 5, 11 4:43 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition players.

[Post New]by maxies on Jan 22, 12 7:48 AM
can,t get the green bowls to stay. i get one down and try to get the orther one but the one i got down will go back up help me

[Post New]by Lynn121 on Oct 7, 12 2:03 AM
I have an ask, whats the difference about Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition and Weird Park: Broken Tune?

[Post New]by marthafish on Jul 9, 13 3:57 PM
I don't know if you are still monitoring this, but I am in the "Bonus Chapter". When I put the glass cutter on the fish tank to get the sea shell the game freezes up. I have gone in and out several times. Have turned off my Kindle Fire and rebooted and the same thing happens. Help please.

Go to: