Level 84

[Post New]by Maejong on Oct 30, 11 6:34 AM
I cannot get past level 84. I can clear 3 boxes and then there are no moves left? Help please

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Level 84

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 15, 12 6:06 PM
Maejong wrote:I cannot get past level 84. I can clear 3 boxes and then there are no moves left? Help please

Well, this level's a bear, isn't it?

The first time around I used my hammer too often and couldn't make moves quickly enough to continue but upon replay on my 2nd attempt, I rarely used my hammer and then when I needed it, it was viable and I think that I only used it 2x total. I also made sure that I made NO MISTAKES with my moves and that each move counted.

I also made sure that the heroine was right by the locked door at all times so that all I would need to do is rotate the board and the door would be instantly available, once all the tiles had been cleared.

I don't think that I can offer any "secret" tips on this level other than what I stated above and was able to move on.

For me, this level was the hardest as I'd discovered early in the game play that if I'd become fortunate enough to latch onto the correct treasure chest and gotten the key early then I didn't have to go to any of the other treasure chests which reduced my time on any given level.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Level 84

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 15, 12 6:15 PM
Maejong wrote:I cannot get past level 84. I can clear 3 boxes and then there are no moves left? Help please

I just thought of something while perusing this particular game forum, I just used the hammer throughout the entire game because I honestly never thought of the availability of other power-ups.

Maybe checking the other power-ups will be helpful to you?

MEnr56

Go to: