pcark5
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Can't open safe

[Post New]by pcark5 on Oct 30, 11 12:53 PM
Is anyone else having this problem on the iPad. Everything has worked pretty good up until now. the safe will not open under any of the conditions I have read about. Clockwise,counter clockwise etc. when you rotate the dial on the iPad you have to let go of the screen in order to hear the click indicating you are at the right spot but as soon as I do this the wheel immediately rotates back to the zero.
any ideas!!

Re:Can't open safe

[Post New]by BigDes on Oct 30, 11 1:22 PM
You and me both. Are we the only ones with an Ipad?

pcark5
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by pcark5 on Oct 30, 11 2:34 PM
this is a new release for the iPad and this was an ongoing problem for the pc and Mac versions because there are all kinds of posts about it. You would think before releasing it for the iPad they would have fixed it. this is the third game that something like this has happened to me recently. It's so frustrating not to be able to finish a game. there were other people complaining about this problem and others in the rating section of the game on iTunes.

[Post New]by Monkey00 on Oct 30, 11 4:13 PM
I have the same problem, what happens now? Do we get a refund?

pcark5
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by pcark5 on Oct 30, 11 4:55 PM
I don't know I've never tried to get one before. This is the first game that has done this to me and there is close to half the game left. Dream chronicles book of water failed on me at the very end of the game and I didn't get to see the final scenes of the games but I had basically finished so I decided not to pursue it.
Anyone else been through the process before?

[Post New]by kahlan89 on Oct 30, 11 10:44 PM
Stopped at same spot. Hope someone is monitoring forum and can give an answer.

Edited on 10/30/2011 at 10:46:20 PM PST

Acarrino
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Acarrino on Oct 31, 11 5:55 PM
Did anyone get an answer to this? On iPad as well. Same thing with the safe!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 1, 11 10:36 AM
Hello everyone,

It is possible to get past the safe and I'm here to help! When you spin the dial, don’t listen for a click. Simply spin to the left to 4, landing directly on the number; if it doesn’t spin back to zero, then it has registered correctly. Now repeat this for all four numbers and make sure that the spinner doesn’t spin back. This will allow the safe to open successfully. It may take a couple of tries, but this should help you open the safe.

Happy gaming all!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 11/03/2011 at 11:20:38 AM PST

[Post New]by evie1955 on May 17, 12 7:33 PM
The orange indicator on the dial starts at 50 on my safe. What did you mean by
"Simply spin to the left to 4, " Do I have to enter the code twice, once to the left then once to the right? It's confusing!!

[Post New]by vespa721 on May 21, 12 12:35 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hello everyone,

It is possible to get past the safe and I'm here to help! When you spin the dial, don’t listen for a click. Simply spin to the left to 4, landing directly on the number; if it doesn’t spin back to zero, then it has registered correctly. Now repeat this for all four numbers and make sure that the spinner doesn’t spin back. This will allow the safe to open successfully. It may take a couple of tries, but this should help you open the safe.

Happy gaming all!

-bfgArnoStyx

I have been stuck at the safe for a month already and It finally works using this tips. Thank you, bfgArnoStyx!!!!

Don't be confused by any previous comments, I tried to listen to click sound but it seem not apply to ipad / iphone version.

First, spin counter-clockwise to the left to "4", no need to stop exactly on it but you need to release your finger to see if the pointer stop. Once it stop, spin clockwise to "1" and it shouldn't spin back to zero anymore. Then, do the same for the rest.

Hope you will success with "bfgArnoStyx" help.

dell3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by dell3 on Jun 17, 12 6:34 PM
I have been trying to open the safe for two weeks several times a day. I have followed the tips wihout success. What can I do to get past this so I can enjoy this game ? Dell

[Post New]by Groovygramma on Jun 19, 12 5:00 PM
I admit I am getting frustrated - just can't get this safe open and now I am stuck. Tried hundreds of times and left it then came back to it another day and still no luck. Any suggestions?

PLeiaSolo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by PLeiaSolo on Jul 28, 12 6:07 PM
I'm having this problem on the PC version. VERY frustrated!!

[Post New]by asmi2906 on Jul 25, 14 2:38 PM
Have an ipad4. Totally unable to even spin the dials on the safe. Can anyone help? Or atleast give me my money back.

[Post New]by wims78 on Dec 4, 14 11:32 PM
I can't open the safe I'm playing on HTC desire 610

Opened Safe then it Crashed. Help!

[Post New]by divinemi on Dec 7, 14 12:30 PM
I'm on a tablet and I was able to solve the puzzle but when I went to click the safe to open it the game crashes. Shuts off that I have to click to open it again. It does it every time. I can't proceed with the game because what I need is in the safe. So now what do I do? I am stuck with nothing else to look for.

Go to: