Niflheim 8

[Post New]by jms1221 on Oct 30, 11 1:01 PM
Any help getting gold here appreciated!!!!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Niflheim 8

[Post New]by unclepaul on Nov 1, 11 11:10 AM
Niflheim Fire Level 8.

You start with 990 Gold, 1 boar, 1 sheep, 1 yak, 1 squirrel and 1 dog.
You have 3 min to get 15 steel, 10 fish, 5 steel armour. and you can buy thread and leather armour.
9 Predators arrive at 1.11.

This is a hard level and near the end speed is of the esssence . You may need your ship upgraded to blue sails and the vehicle upgraded to one ram. You may need to click on the factory repeatedly to get it to process faster.

1. Upgrade boat to red sails, and sell the Squirrel and Dog. Buy 2 more boars and spread hay.When ship returns you will have 1450 gold + .
2. Collect wool yak wool and ore and process. Sell the yak wool and sheep wool for another 1100 gold and on return upgrade vehicle once and send for 5 thread. Process these ASAP and send off fish with next lot of yak wool and wool and any ingots.
3. Try and keep your storage shed as empty as possible and sell the ingots, wool and yak wool as soon as you can and process the ore when it gets to groups of 5. Keep the last 5 ingots and also a couple of spare ore.
4. With an almost empty storage upgrade once and collect the predators and their fire potions. Fill your boat with the fire potions first and then the predators and while that is away capture the last of the predators and collect products, THey give you another 1620 gold
5. With the 2000 from the sale of fish and another 1100 from yak wool you should be able to upgrade vehicle to 1 ram and buy 1 leather armour and process that and sell it along with sheep and yak wool. When it returns buy another leather armour and 5 thread to process into second lot of fish.
6. Then sell the steel armour and yak and any other produce except for 3 ore or ingots for another 12000+ and but 3 leather armour to process for the finish. I have manages my best time for 2.45.

[Post New]by jms1221 on Nov 5, 11 9:21 AM
You are a God Send unclepaul!!!! Thanks once again!

andierwin
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by andierwin on Feb 26, 12 5:26 AM
Thank you sooooo much, Unclepaul! This was the only one I couldn't get gold on so far, so thanks for helping all of us!

Go to: