slot quest: under the sea-Fishin fortune

[Post New]by jws915 on Oct 30, 11 6:50 PM
Have played this slot machine in challenge mode several times. Can't get past the 55 spins in 10 mins challenge. A soon as the bonus rounds come, it eats up too much of the 10 mins. I can not get the 55 spins. Is there any way to speed up the bonus, or eliminate it during this particular challenge. I would like to play the rest of the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Re:slot quest: under the sea-Fishin fortune

[Post New]by patty666 on Nov 3, 11 5:43 PM
yeah, same situation here, played that 55 spin in 10 min. at leaste 300 times.
i even uninstalled, and re installed the entire game, started from scratch, same thing.
wish there was a update for this game, its really ticking me off.

[Post New]by clemyvonne on Nov 4, 11 8:38 PM
Same problem, cannot get past the 55 spins in 10 minutes, due to too many 'bonus' spins which eat-up the time... What is the solution??

[Post New]by backgammonnut on Nov 6, 11 4:04 AM
im having the same problem as everyone else, cant get pass the 55 spins in 10 mins
if anyone knows how to get pass this please let me know i have been trying to complete this quest for 3 days straight and still not able to complete it

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 4:08:10 AM PST

[Post New]by pippoop on Nov 8, 11 5:45 PM
Yes, I'd Like to get to the fourth slot machine too!
I must have tried it over 400 times.
There must be a way. Let us know.
Thanks, PIPPOOP

02camaro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 02camaro on Nov 21, 11 12:45 PM
I am having the same problem.Getting tired of this part of the challenge.Is anyone going to let us know how to get past this challenge?thank you

[Post New]by BancForce on Nov 24, 11 6:48 PM
02camaro wrote:I am having the same problem.Getting tired of this part of the challenge.Is anyone going to let us know how to get past this challenge?thank you

Sorry so many people are having problems with this level. I have finished the game and can only suggest to keep trying. Some of you may not have played enough to achieve the higher percentage of wins. The meter on the left indicates your current level from 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest and the highest percentage of wins. I know the bonus rounds slow you down but keep trying. There is no secret to beating the challenge other than to keep playing until you do. The final level is fun but you'll have to have patience to win those challenges too. I did have some software problems on the final level but nothing you can't get past and continue on.

syl2468
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by syl2468 on Mar 11, 12 12:32 PM
I know I practically scream every time I have to GO fishing! I'm sick of it! 5 means more frequent bonuses! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, GIVE US AN OPTION TO DECLINE THE BONUS!!!

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Mar 18, 12 10:35 PM
i tried to reset back to zero & still can't get it . argh .....

[Post New]by mustangsally413 on Jul 4, 12 3:29 PM
On my 50th try I got 54 wins.....good grief how do you get 55 accomplished? My fingers are getting tired. The bonus game takes almost a minute! Why doesn't the timer pause during the stupid fishing bonus? I'll keep trying but I may eventually throw it in the pond.

Go to: