bfgFlounder
11,910 Posts

Welcome to Fairway forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 31, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Fairway forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fairway players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fairway forum

[Post New]by jcgal1999 on Jan 11, 12 2:29 PM
I recently started playing Fairway, but I get stuck when it shows "Locked Cards." How do you unlock them???

[Post New]by nanlee4me on May 15, 12 10:46 PM
The locked cards will automatically unlock when you clear the "water trap" cards....those that are blue, water colored. You clear those first in sequence as you are able.

[Post New]by nanlee4me on May 16, 12 11:21 PM
Does anyone know how to extend the long shot footage using clubs? I noticed on the "hints" that is mentioned. I couldn't figure out how to do it.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 16, 13 11:19 AM
Hey there nanlee4me,

You can extend the Great Shot by using the clubs in the lower right hand corner. Just continue using the clubs before drawing a new card from the pile to keep that Great Shot going!

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on May 2, 14 6:59 PM
Don't give up on this game. The concept was simple so I wondered why I was doing so poorly. I replayed some holes for the cash to get some tools. I really enjoy it now that I have acquired a little help.

Go to: