bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mysteryville 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 1, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mysteryville 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mysteryville 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mysteryville 2 forum

[Post New]by tiny2tall on Nov 1, 11 11:05 AM
Is this a "new" game or an old one just come to light again?

MESSYBESS
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MESSYBESS on Nov 1, 11 4:22 PM
I cannot see the note well enough to work the puzzle in Bill's house. I have tried 3 x and couldn't get it even though I am a good jigsaw puzzle worker.

Too much dialogue for me

Graphics poor and out of focus!!

I am afraid that I have wasted a game credit!

Help!

MessyBess!

[Post New]by nanabear3 on Nov 7, 11 11:30 AM
PLEASE HELP WITH THE FUSHION POTION IN BILLS HOUSE, I CAN NOT FIND THE CLUES, I HAVE WORKED IT OVER AND OVER, AND THEY WILL NOT LET YOU SKIP, DO NOT LIKE THIS GAME, MARCI

[Post New]by 4rh4u2 on May 8, 12 9:55 AM
I'm stuck on section 3-3 putting the pieces of paper together in order to read what's on the tiles. I'm never going to get any farther than the cafe and there's no way to skip this and go on. Had I known it would be like this, I wouldn't haven't purchased the full game. I like the type of game where you can turn off the timer and play a fun game without any pressures put on you. I am so frustrated now that I don't care to ever do the full version again. This piece together puzzle wasn't in the short version. Where do I find help with this??!!

cdjackets
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cdjackets on Jun 12, 12 9:49 AM
Can those of you who are not angry help me with the tile puzzle

kgs78
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by kgs78 on Nov 15, 12 2:47 PM
I can't figure out what the letters spell in Bill's house. Help please!

[Post New]by seso24 on Jul 21, 13 5:14 AM
Hello am playing on Android and am stuck on the difference page on level 7.am silently going mad. Lol. Pls can you help me many thanks Sally

Go to: