You Have To Be Joking BFG

kitkat725
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kitkat725 on Nov 1, 11 12:13 AM
Just when i didn't think you were going to let us Fishies down again, you've stooped even lower.Came off of a lame "sales" weekend and this is all you have left?

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:You Have To Be Joking BFG

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Nov 1, 11 12:26 AM
Kind of a crudy way to start Nov. games since this one is so old?

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 1, 11 1:26 AM
I totally agree with y'all. Guess the youngens at the top all think we trick or treated all weekend long. I usually expect fairly lame games though during the first couple weeks of the month...have all those punchcard credits to use up. But that doesn't mean that I like it. I miss our old BF, but do believe that is gone forever. Can't make sense of their reasonings at all.

woodythepecker
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by woodythepecker on Nov 1, 11 1:33 AM
kitkat725[b wrote:]Just when i didn't think you were going to let us Fishies down again, you've stooped even lower[/b].Came off of a lame "sales" weekend and this is all you have left?

You're new around here and you really should give BFG a chance to prove themselves. Believe me, they can stoop a lot lower than this . . . and have . . . numerous times!!
woody

Gamesetter_
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Gamesetter_ on Nov 1, 11 1:41 AM
To make Virtual City 2 a silent launch and this one a TGT is kind of ...

BereniceP
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by BereniceP on Nov 1, 11 2:20 AM
Could not agree more! I had this game years and years ago. I was very confused by the size of the game at first. I had forgotten all about it. I thought it was really small for a HOG. I downloaded it and realised what it was. What a disappointment BFG!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Nov 1, 11 2:40 AM

Well....at least its not yet another slot game. There might be fishies who are new or that just like this older type HOG...

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Nov 1, 11 2:41 AM
@woodythepecker ROFLMAO

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Nov 1, 11 2:51 AM
I totally agree. I have bought the game before two years on BIGFISH. This isn`t a new game - even not on Bigfishgames. Btw: the game is really bad.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Nov 1, 11 3:42 AM
kitkat725 wrote:Just when i didn't think you were going to let us Fishies down again, you've stooped even lower.Came off of a lame "sales" weekend and this is all you have left?

What was 'lame' about the sale?

[Post New]by petal69 on Nov 1, 11 3:58 AM
hmmmm...isn't it supposed to be 'a new game everyday'? I thought I had played this well over a year ago but downloaded the trial incase I was mistaken and it was a different one...when the trial downloaded...it had expired.

Just googled it's release date and it was in 2007!!!

Edited on 11/01/2011 at 4:04:12 AM PST

CasualGran
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by CasualGran on Nov 1, 11 3:58 AM
snapnhiss wrote:
kitkat725 wrote:Just when i didn't think you were going to let us Fishies down again, you've stooped even lower.Came off of a lame "sales" weekend and this is all you have left?

What was 'lame' about the sale?

Indeed. A questionable remark. Hope we get the explanation. I mean, today's game really gives reason to rant, but the sale last weekend??? Not to me, anyway.

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Nov 1, 11 4:00 AM
this is a joke ,its not worth a credit ,i lost out this month with my credits because of games like this BF put out ,i dont want to waste the time or space for junk .so i have to take a lose on my credits .theres nothing i want to buy ,besides the CE ,which i think ill start waiting ,so i dont have to lose my credits and my hard earned money . have a nice day every 1

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Nov 1, 11 4:29 AM
I think by "lame" sale they mean that the game offerings were either CE's or really old games or really BORING games. I even downloaded one to try that required me to reinstall some program from 1998 to play it! As for this game in particular, I thought the guy and the uniform looked familiar.....this does explain why there are no technicals however (either no one is buying it or the game actually runs well). Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Nov 1, 11 4:52 AM

I got 4 good games during the lame sale.

mweiher1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by mweiher1 on Nov 1, 11 7:55 AM
I could not agree more! I bought this game 4 years ago on (Removed by moderator) and enjoyed it back then, but it's really lame compared with today's games. How on EARTH can you claim this to be "NEW"???? Maybe new to Big Fish, but I'd hide it as one of the obscure games you 'now' offer. Long time gamers know this is a really old game, with old graphics, old gameplay and old features.

Guess you have to stoop pretty low to keep up with the "a new game every day" promise!

Edited on 11/01/2011 at 8:55:39 AM PST

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Nov 1, 11 1:14 PM
I loved both Mysteryvilles at the time. I enjoyed the storylines and the humor. But really, Big Fish!!! To release an ancient game like this as a TGT...

I had always hoped for a Mysteryville 3, because I really liked Laura and her FBI beau. If they made a new one, an IHOG, with the characters, it might be really neat.

And I didn't find the sale lame, either. Alas, though, I bought 6 games during the month (DDs), and when MCF 7 was there as the DD yesterday, I had to buy. And I picked up HE Uncharted on the sale. Then I had to spend my 3 punch cards and remaining credit to fill a second card. LOL.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Nov 1, 11 5:07 PM
There has not been a new game every day for some time here- standard editions of games are not new games.
If they can pass off SE's as new games then any game that is broken up and had pieces cut out of it can be called a new game.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Nov 1, 11 6:19 PM
Well, they were new games for me since I haven't been buying CEs like I used to so I was pretty happy saving $2 per game. Maybe I like lame games though, I bought enough of them last month to score four punch card rewards today.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Nov 1, 11 11:08 PM
campfire29 wrote:Don't mean to sound dumb but what's w/all the BF bashing ?

Good question.

Go to: