textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Comments for Mysteryville 2

[Post New]by textrekkie on Nov 1, 11 4:51 AM
A place for your comments about the game.

Edited on 11/01/2011 at 1:28:39 PM PST

Re:Comments for Mysterville 2

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 1, 11 5:16 AM

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Nov 1, 11 5:24 AM
I'm not sure what's up with this. This isn't a recent remake. Hmmm.

I like NevoSoft, heaven knows - LOL. And the conversation in this one is funny, but the puzzles are just find the differences and put letters and pictures together - not their best stuff.

Sometimes it's good to visit the past...but the graphics in this one don't make that easy to do. Plus all the levels are timed, which most people won't care for.

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by judithg315 on Nov 1, 11 5:40 AM
Since this is not a new game, maybe BF put this out as some sort of clue for MCF 8 ????

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Nov 1, 11 5:42 AM
LOL - you mean "look to the past" ?

Who knows..it might be.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Nov 1, 11 6:05 AM
Blah!!! I can't see the use for searching for tons of items and tons of keys. Delete= goodbye

amaryken8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by amaryken8 on Nov 1, 11 8:18 AM
I tried to load it and it said my free trial was over.....whats up ?

phywll43
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by phywll43 on Nov 1, 11 9:14 AM
....Come on BF..dont insult my intelligence by posting a "new" version of an old game! And to make matters worse..its not even a medium file game at all. It took me 15 sec to download! Ive been a member for yrs and look forward to new and exciting HOG to play. I also pay good $$ on CE'S. Ive seen the same format of this game in Magic Academy. I love being a member but plz come up with something better than this...how about another version of LDW's Virtual Villagers?

[Post New]by baglady159 on Nov 1, 11 9:15 AM
Ummm....21.78mb...are you kidding me! I downloaded one a few weeks ago that was over 500mb...so what does that tell you? Not much to this one.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Nov 1, 11 12:13 PM
Well at least there doesn't appear to be any technical issues. LOL

L84Skool
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by L84Skool on Nov 1, 11 12:43 PM
I posted over in the Official site that anyone who can get through this game for clues is a saint

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

Re:Comments for Mysteryville 2

[Post New]by Sprattie on Nov 2, 11 5:49 PM
I finished 40 minutes of the trial and "failed" to beat the clock on a scene - have to repeat the scene again? No thanks. Better things to do with my time. Plus, spelling issues - the dr. said there were too many Laura's - please learn how to write plurals.

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Nov 3, 11 4:47 AM
textrekkie wrote:I like NevoSoft, heaven knows - LOL.

Thanks for letting me know this is Nevosoft. I'm sure there are a lot of people who love Nevosoft but I for one HATE their games. Very deceptive because during the trial everything goes well but after purchasing find the only way to get to the end is to replay a LOT of levels later in the game due to the time limits being shorter and/or more items to find. Should have realized with the "ville" ending that it is was one of theirs. Aside from all the other negative comments about this not being a new game, I won't waste my time downloading.

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Nov 19, 11 1:39 PM
This is a boring game, lots of H0 scenes and spot the difference games, the game is timed.

Definitely no buy for me.

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Nov 13, 12 6:17 PM
Eh.... life's too short to complain about games.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

uh,....... well, maybe..... hmmm..... No, it isn't!

Seriously, I sort of like this game, for when I'm in a brain-dead mood.... if only for comic relief. It also filled out my punch card for only $2.99 so what the heck. It has a sort of irritating charm to it that draws me in. Besides, I'm in the mood to solve a mystery in a town that isn't in the future or totally run down or over taken by monsters, sort of a change of pace, ya know?

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Nov 13, 12 6:28 PM
LOL FORTUNATUS!

I wasn't even gonna demo this game until I read your post!

I'm in the same place with one punch left to fill a card and feeling sorta brain-dead with the flu, so I'll give it a chance!

Happy Gaming!

BK

Edited on 11/13/2012 at 6:29:03 PM PST

Go to: