inside lighthouse, stairwell

[Post New]by familyfreak on Nov 1, 11 7:33 AM
need battery to open stairwell to top of lighthouse, did I miss it somewhere? How can I find it?

Re:inside lighthouse, stairwell

[Post New]by ssmith3450 on Nov 8, 11 12:01 PM
We were supposed to pick it up after cooling off the battery at one point in the game. I didn't and can't find out how to retrieve it. sorry I'm no help. maybe someone out there will have pity on us.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 8, 11 2:35 PM
Hi familyfreak and ssmith3450,

I haven't played this game yet, but I'd encourage you to check the walkthrough, just to see if there's another way to get the battery.

If you've already done this and are still unable to find it, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by ssmith3450 on Nov 9, 11 9:17 AM
Thanks. I will try a new profile. I will keep my eyes open for the battery.

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Nov 11, 11 3:22 PM
ssmith3450 wrote:Thanks. I will try a new profile. I will keep my eyes open for the battery.

When it came to retreiving the battery I stepped outside the lighthouse and in the dark to the left of the lighthouse is the telescope that has the hot battery in it. Spray on the nitro to cool it off, take it and place it in the lighthouse and all will be well to proceed. God luck everyone. safarinow

newbe5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by newbe5 on Mar 12, 12 4:19 PM
I found the battery but I can't get it to go in the slot [b]help

[Post New]by Raecharl on Apr 5, 13 3:57 PM
I also can't get the battery to stay in the case

[Post New]by Raecharl on Apr 5, 13 4:02 PM
Thought I had the battery but it was something else and when I went back outside the lighthouse and to the left of the door I found the hot battery and after cooling it was able to put it in the case - good luck

Go to: