Re:Where is the new game today?

[Post New]by fabia12 on Nov 1, 11 7:36 AM
Today's game that appeared on the site as was the game tomorrow Mysteryville 2, but when trying to download was not possible because I've played before, so please do not put the information you have a new game every day because this is not true and that no new games to include on the site then it should be possible to play this again. Where is the new game today?

Edited on 11/01/2011 at 7:40:42 AM PST

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

Re:Re:Where is the new game today?

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Nov 1, 11 10:22 AM
yeah BigFish.......where is the new game for TGT???

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 1, 11 1:57 PM
Hi folks,

Although this game has been made available previously on another site, Big Fish Games has never released it on our site until today. This is why this game is showing as today's TGT.

Even if you've purchased the game from another site, you can definitely play the Trial Version with no troubles. It may be best to completely uninstall any previous versions before installing the game from our site.

If you install the Trial Version and it shows that the trial has expired, please close out of the Game Manager reopen it again. This should resolve the issue. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Nov 1, 11 3:17 PM
I have bought the game on Bigfishgames in April 2009, they have released it (I have looked in my purchase history).

Go to: