sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

For Those of You Who Can't Get Thru the BONUS Levels of Royal Envoy CE 1

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Nov 1, 11 5:00 PM
Here is a special Gift , Especially For You....
(Removed by moderator)
ENJOY............

Edited on 11/02/2011 at 7:23:52 AM PST

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:For Those of You Who Can't Get Thru the BONUS Levels of Royal Envoy CE 1

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Nov 2, 11 7:36 AM
Hi sandiegosteve,

Just swimming by to let you know I'll be moving this thread in the Royal Envoy Collector's Edition Forum. This way it will be easier for other players to join in on the conversation! Please feel free to continue your discussion over there.

Thanks!

bfgKenai

Edited on 11/02/2011 at 7:38:37 AM PST

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Apr 22, 12 2:02 PM
One thing you have to keep in mind: you are meeting the goals, not paying off every pirate around. For example, I got gold in Meandering Path without paying a single pirate. One of the earlier ones in bonus level had a pirate that didn't stop you from doing anything -- unless, of course, you wasted time and money paying him off.

SPOILER ALERT

In Meandering Path, the first thing you want to do is clear the sawmill and get the money to saw. Then build the bridge to the workshop (have to remove three batches of twigs but the pirate is just standing there asking for money.

Keeping the workshop and sawmill busy, you build the bridge to that forlorn cabin. Now concentrate on wood and building two more cabins -- one next to the castle, the other next to that one (that way, you don't have to waste time destroying the woodshop.

At some point, you can raise the cabins to three stars and put in the gardens without getting more money. The hardest part is ignoring the guy at the markey!

In the beginning, I traded 10-20 wood for $800 or $1000. After I had three markets and the bridges all fixed, I wouldn't give more than 10 wood for $800, but stuck to 20 for $1000. I actually had the bulb left when I finished! No cheating -- just concentrating on the goals.

I remember one level in the first 63, where I never paid off one of the smoking pirates. Whatever he was hiding, I didn't need it to make gold.

Edited on 04/25/2012 at 4:30:34 PM PST

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Apr 22, 12 2:09 PM
Oops! That's a market, not a markey.

Go to: