bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Stuck - No voices-No Walkthru

[Post New]by bratzgram on Nov 2, 11 4:08 AM
I got stuck in the first few minutes. I am supposed to fed the guy on the computer and it won't let me. I take a hint and it points to him. There are no voices and from what I read in reviews I should have. I have the music and sound effects.

I am posting this here in hope that someone can give me a clue on how to proceed since there is no walk through.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Stuck - No voices-No Walkthru

[Post New]by jkuci on Nov 2, 11 4:25 AM
bratzgram wrote:I got stuck in the first few minutes. I am supposed to fed the guy on the computer and it won't let me. I take a hint and it points to him. There are no voices and from what I read in reviews I should have. I have the music and sound effects.

I am posting this here in hope that someone can give me a clue on how to proceed since there is no walk through.

You're still in the introduction....you don't get the voices until after you and Moxie leave the house.

In order to feed Moxie (a female, by the way) you fix eggs and sausage in the kitchen and then find a spatula to put the food on a plate (from the cupboard) then you go back to Moxie with the plate and give it to her while she's working at the computer....

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Stuck - No voices-No Walkthru

[Post New]by bratzgram on Nov 2, 11 4:48 AM
Thanks for the reply so quickly. That is exactly what I did. It won't let me give the plate to her.

kve52299
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kve52299 on Nov 2, 11 6:41 AM
I had the same thing! It finally let me feed her, I kept clicking on the chair, the desk, the person and something finally gave and it let me feed them.

pol10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pol10 on Nov 2, 11 6:42 AM
I got stuck trying to give the food too. I found that if I aimed lower down at the back of the chair it finally worked I am now stuck entering a code based on chemical equations, if anybody can help me with that?? Can't seem to get enough numbers for the code

pol10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pol10 on Nov 2, 11 6:48 AM
Ah, its ok, I've cracked it! Note to self: must be more patient....

[Post New]by MauiAngel on Nov 3, 11 12:34 AM
oooh pol what's your secret...can't seem to get past the periodic table either!!

[Post New]by doughboy001 on Nov 3, 11 7:29 AM
No voices well into the game....

Go to: