bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 3, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ladytdd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ladytdd on Nov 3, 11 4:36 AM
When I downloaded today's game it showed up in the red, trial expired. The same thing happened yesterday with, The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa. Are these new games or am I having a malfunction?

ginabj1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ginabj1 on Nov 5, 11 10:41 AM
when I get to the storage door there is no dial, all the screws in place but there is no dial to move around.

Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by 1319 on Nov 9, 11 7:30 AM
where is the screw for the knife at the beginning

[Post New]by monkeygamma on Nov 18, 11 1:26 PM
When you go to put the third set of wooden faces on the family tree the whole screen is white except for the names and dates. Is there a patch to fix this?

[Post New]by ScooterMarie on Feb 6, 12 5:41 AM
Help! I can't access the 1576 bedroom to get the secateurs. My game just stops when I get to the point where I need to harvest the grapes. Have even restarted the game, but same thing happens. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by HELEN1934 on Feb 6, 12 4:42 PM
To begin with: I purchased the game a few days ago as a 'regular' game, not as a Collector's Edition. So far so good, I played the game using the blog walkthrough that was mentioned underneath the game's explanation.
Evrything went fine, but then, when, almost at the end of the game, I entered the 'home' in 1830, I was supposed to do the sparkling area in order to achieve the container for the grapeseedling from the window plant. But nothing was sparkling, and so I cannot resume the game!
Does anyone know and can help?

[Post New]by Doneliz on Sep 25, 12 6:55 AM
Help! I am on page 29 with the Strategy Guide - I can't pick up the
secateur or wooden face from the bedroom in 1576. I keep pressing the area but nothing happens.
I need these items to continue my journey. What am I doing wrong??????

[Post New]by nancyamey on Feb 11, 13 12:26 PM
I am also having trouble with 1830 home. I have checked all the areas in 1830 and there is no sparkles. Can any one help me?

[Post New]by nancyamey on Feb 12, 13 11:22 AM
I Found It. To find the sparkles you must go all the way out of the mansion. Just keep going down. you will come to an arrow pointing to HOME. Follow it and there you are.. The sparkles and the seedling. Good Luck

Go to: