cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

Reviews for Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collrctor's Edition

[Post New]by cbtx on Nov 3, 11 1:11 AM
Based on about 45 minutes of gameplay.

Now this is what a Collector's Edition should be. This one has all the things I look for in a CE. First, the devs took the step to include aspect correction which allows the game to fill the screen--shows attention to detail and pride in the game. Second, the graphics are beautiful and very crisp. Third, the story is interesting---leaves me wanting more. Fourth, the game allows a toggle between hidden object scenes amd mini-games. Fifth, the SG keeps up with the gameplay (more attention to detail).
In addition to all these plusses, the bonus game appears long (judging from the SG) and the other extras are ok---I like being able to return to the puzzles and mini-games.
Again, everything a CE SHOULD offer for the requested money so it's a buy for me!
Kudos to the devs and BFG for this one!

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

Re:Reviews for Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition

[Post New]by cbtx on Nov 3, 11 1:26 AM
If I knew how to move this to the other thread, I would!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Reviews for Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 3, 11 1:30 AM
cbtx wrote:If I knew how to move this to the other thread, I would!

Not to worry. Thank you for your very detailed review. Reading it makes me want to go and buy the CE version, even though I usually don't do that anymore, what with most bonus games being disappointing.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Reviews for Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collrctor's Edition

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 3, 11 1:31 AM
Hi cbtx,

Don't worry, you can just edit your post in the Reviews for Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition thread and copy and paste the above review.

If you're not sure how to copy and paste, you can check the steps in the below help article:

Copying and Pasting

To avoid any confusion, I'm going ahead and lock this thread but make sure to add your review to the stickied Reviews thread.

Let me know if you have any questions!

bfgRhone

Go to: