Kudos to the developers.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 3, 11 5:17 AM
Thank you for the great game. It's more an adventure, I like the puzzles. This game is not an easy one.

Thanks!

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:Kudos to the developers.

[Post New]by suniris on Nov 3, 11 6:28 AM
Thank you..thank you..After several days of drought ( games that would not DL, games older than dirt, games in russian dialect that made me crazy) finally a great game, good graphics, a voice I could understand, a hint button that was actually helpful and games that were a challange.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Nov 3, 11 8:59 AM
...and for filling up my monitor

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Nov 3, 11 4:49 PM

Kudos to dev, Artifex Mundi!

My budget is now officially broken but this CE is really worth it!!

Edited on 11/04/2011 at 1:29:45 PM PST

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Nov 3, 11 7:12 PM
All I can say is WOW! What a great game. In every respect you all went over the top..I'm only sad to finish it but am awaiting eagerly the next part.

oh..I love the little touches..like looking out the window and seening quite a few people wander by...clever touches that makes this the best game I seen all year
kris

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 4, 11 5:06 AM
I just finished it, and I had a wonderful time playing this one. It was really long, very engaging, loved the way everything worked, from the hint button, to no penalties for anything, lol. Loved the little touches...things that moved, even during the hos, and it is 'to be continued', yay! Liked the bonus game too. I really want more like this. I wish some of the other devs would actually play this one to see what a good game is really like. I honestly couldn't believe it just kept going...so used to getting the short games, and this one just got better and better. I cannot wait for their next one.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 4, 11 9:36 PM
YES - completely agree - this is a wonderful game - I am not even anywhere near 1/2 way through - this one is certainly going to take me another couple of days to get through. Graphics are so crisp and clear - love the music - love the voice over. It took me a bit to figure out the "time machine" thing (sometimes the old brain doesn't always kick in )

I like the hint system for the hidden object scenes and once I figured out the time machine thing, well, now I'm just sailing away !! But, will still take me a while yet to get through this one.

Totally enjoying this !!

Go to: