barbie2477
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

the hatch in the mine under the police station solution

[Post New]by barbie2477 on Nov 3, 11 10:55 AM
Took me forever--- Number the stick figures on the plane windows 1 thru 10. The highlighted one in green is the 3rd one on my game. when you get to the hatch door under the station start with the green number 3 stick figure on the green arrow. Then... follow the order around the circle to the right, putting each numbered figure from the plane windows with the corresponding number on the picture, and the figure on the hatch... for example.. if yours on the picture is 3, 4, 8, 2, 5... then count to the 3rd one on the plane and put it in the green arrow... then count to the 4th one and put it next, then the 8th one goes next, and so on. Note--- i clicked on the inner circle to change the pictures on the hatch instead of on the actual hatch pictures.... not sure if that makes a difference.

Edited on 11/03/2011 at 11:22:43 AM PST

Re:the hatch in the mine under the police station solution

[Post New]by bonniequinton on Nov 8, 11 4:21 PM
call me thick but i still dont understand the plane part ,ive got the photographs of the wheel .but what do i do with them. iclick on the plane and the wheel but nothing happens please help im going mad.

[Post New]by rxpcgal on Nov 12, 11 3:26 PM
Click somewhere outside the area to close the plane/wheel popup. Go underneath the floor to the tunnel and use barbie2477's advice to unlock the hatch.

[Post New]by afoxy921 on Feb 9, 12 6:19 AM
I need to know the sequence to the buttons on the hatch. For some reason I just can't get that done right and I'm stuck and can't go foward from there. Some one please help me.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Feb 28, 12 12:56 PM
follow the instructions on the filing cabinet drawer top right I think,, It says two small one big .....press the small light twice and the big one once,,, you will end up in the cavern where I am still trying to solve the pictures around the wheel.. I know I have them in the right order but nothing happens !!

[Post New]by helle1955 on Jun 26, 12 8:50 AM
Dear barbie2477
Thank you for the advices. You have saved my life

Go to: