Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

Achievements: Morticulturalist

[Post New]by Toffifee on Nov 3, 11 12:15 PM
Hi all,
after having updated to Windows 7, Plants vs. Zombies was among the first games I reinstalled and replayed; nice to see the new version with Zombatar and achievements ;-)

Got nearly all of them now - one is still missing, Morticulturalist.
Don't know whether I'm stupid, but I can only count space for 48 plants ...
Does anyone have this achievement?

What a pity there is no special garden for my 11 different coloured marigolds - seems I have to sell some of them to create room for the 3 missing plants

any suggestions?

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

Re:Achievements: Morticulturalist

[Post New]by Toffifee on Nov 3, 11 12:49 PM
I'm really hoping for lordkalvan to read this are you still out there?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 5, 11 11:05 AM
I don't think you have to have them in your zen garden. I think you just need to finish adventure mode, then unlock all of them from Crazy Dave's shop.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Nov 5, 11 3:37 PM
Hi lordkalvan,
tyvm for your answer, up to now I sold my marigolds, when I needed space for other plants, I think, that's right.
But did you count the space for plants in all gardens? I counted only 48 and for that achievement they want 49 plants ... that's my real problem
I finished adventure mode and everything long ago lol - as said before, I downloaded the new version some weeks ago and tried to get all achievements - the plants achievement is the only one missing
Don't know whether you downloaded the new version?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 6, 11 7:35 AM
I was going by info posted on the Plants vs Zombies Wiki. It said nothing about needing the plants in your zen garden, just unlocking them all, from Crazy Dave.

You can't GET the upgrade plants for your zen garden, not without cheating and editing your user file.

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 7:36:11 AM PST

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Nov 6, 11 9:57 AM
LMAO ... thanks for the hint to PvZ Wiki - read it myself .. bought the golden magnet shroom (which I never use) and *pling* last new achievement!!!
TYVM for your patience, lordkalvan

Go to: