XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

equation

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on Nov 3, 11 12:42 PM
I just started the game and am in the first hidden object scene. I cannot get the equation to work, the numbers are there but nothing will happen, any suggestions? I want so badly to move on and cant.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

equation

[Post New]by jkuci on Nov 3, 11 2:04 PM
XtreemNorth wrote:I just started the game and am in the first hidden object scene. I cannot get the equation to work, the numbers are there but nothing will happen, any suggestions? I want so badly to move on and cant.

Find the equals and the plus signs and place them thus: 2+2=4

phxrising4
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:equation

[Post New]by phxrising4 on Nov 3, 11 4:12 PM
I found the 2, 2, and 4, but when I click on them nothing happens. Is there a plus sign and an equals sign I should see? Can't find them. I'm a seasoned player and feel dumb also. This is only the first HOS, and if it's this challenging, I want to keep playing. But I need to get through this first scene!! Love the challenge!!!

phxrising4
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by phxrising4 on Nov 3, 11 4:17 PM
phxrising4 wrote:I found the 2, 2, and 4, but when I click on them nothing happens. Is there a plus sign and an equals sign I should see? Can't find them. I'm a seasoned player and feel dumb also. This is only the first HOS, and if it's this challenging, I want to keep playing. But I need to get through this first scene!! Love the challenge!!!

OOPS - just found the signs - now I really do feel dumb!! Forgive the post and I'm moving on!

phxrising4
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by phxrising4 on Nov 3, 11 4:18 PM
phxrising4 wrote:I found the 2, 2, and 4, but when I click on them nothing happens. Is there a plus sign and an equals sign I should see? Can't find them. I'm a seasoned player and feel dumb also. This is only the first HOS, and if it's this challenging, I want to keep playing. But I need to get through this first scene!! Love the challenge!!!

OOPS - just found the signs - now I really do feel dumb!! Forgive the post and I'm moving on!

phxrising4
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by phxrising4 on Nov 3, 11 4:18 PM

Go to: