Lanterns: Mini Game ... Freezes my Computer?

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on Nov 3, 11 12:47 PM
When trying to light the streets up with the lanterns, my game stops working, I've even tried to "skip" this mini game ...

Any one else having this issue?

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Lanterns: Mini Game ... Freezes my Computer?

[Post New]by klockwood on Nov 3, 11 4:48 PM
I have the same problem. I only collected 4 lanterns, When I go into the Strat guide it shows eight lanterns. I can see 4 more on left side of screen. I can't get past that door.

Edited on 11/03/2011 at 4:49:04 PM PST

phywll43
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by phywll43 on Nov 4, 11 7:50 AM
You only need to find 4...the other 4 are on the right side of the mini-game, once you reach the mini-game. Once u get there, u have to click on those extra lanterns and add them w/ the 4 to light up the streets. Hope this helps.

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Nov 4, 11 9:42 AM
I guess I have a tech issue than because I tried that and that's when my Computer freezes up. Thanks though, I thought maybe I needed to find 4 more. I will try uninstall and reinstall and see what happens.

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Nov 4, 11 2:58 PM
I found out for my game how to solve this. Uninstall,reinstall and start game under a different name. It worked for me. I know you have to go through the whole thing again but atleast I got to the basement. Goodluck

[Post New]by wissaofthewater on Nov 9, 11 5:17 AM
I'm having the same freezing problem - tried about 8 times this morning. Last night I had placed 4 lamps before exiting the program (started the puzzle and stopped), and today I can't touch anything in that screen - not to skip, not to try to place the other lamps - just freezes and closes the program. Even tried re-booting. I hate to start over but I'll try that and this time will try doing the puzzle without stopping.

Go to: