Cant move the armour to get the puppet

[Post New]by Marois on Nov 3, 11 10:48 PM
Tried twice and on the second try I followed WT exactly. Any ideas.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

Re:Cant move the armour to get the puppet

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Nov 4, 11 12:17 AM
First, be sure you are trying to move the correct armor. It is in the room to the left of the armory.

Put your cursor over the armor until you get the hand. You'll have to click several times to move all the armor out of the way.

You don't need to use an inventory item, just click on the armor.

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Nov 8, 11 12:23 PM
I hovered my mouse pointer all over the armor and if never changed to a hand. I tried clicking everywhere and I still cannot get the armor to move. Glitch?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 8, 11 3:14 PM
Hi fishies,

If you're having troubles moving the armor as the walkthrough says you should be able to, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this will require you to start over from the beginning.

If that doesn't help either, please run a Dr. Felix report and then send the results over to our Tech Support team, which will help us determine if this is something that we need to contact the developers about.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: