bfgFlounder
9,236 Posts

Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial forum

[Post New]by ukbfgfan on Nov 9, 11 12:28 PM
I have hunted high and low and cannot find the paintbrush. I have read the walkthrough and cannot find the hint that says collect or pick up paintbrush. Can anyone help, please?

bfgHondo
3,713 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 9, 11 2:33 PM
Hi ukbfgfan,

Once you're at the walkthrough, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "BRUSH" to jump straight to the section of the game where you'll find this.

I hope this helps, and enjoy the rest of the game!

-bfgHondo

jhowa400
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jhowa400 on Nov 16, 11 7:35 AM
I can't find the code for the box in the pub. I have filled the bottle with wine and it highlights certain numbers but something is wrong because the game says 2 numbers are missing but I don't know what they are ,,help!

[Post New]by Jommietje on Nov 17, 11 1:05 AM
bfgHondo wrote:Hi ukbfgfan,

Once you're at the <a href="http://bigfi.sh/u6NlAE">walkthrough</a>, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "BRUSH" to jump straight to the section of the game where you'll find this.
I hope this helps, and enjoy the rest of the game!

-bfgHondo

Great help!, thank you very much.

lros
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Hook for the window

[Post New]by lros on Dec 5, 11 1:46 PM
Please help. I have cleaned the windows by the town gate but it needs a hook to open the window. I don't have a hook and don't know where to find it. I had a hook but used it to get the wrench out of the vase so now it is gone. Is there another hook I am looking for and where is it?
I can't go on without it.

Thanks.

Edited on 12/05/2011 at 1:49:12 PM PST

[Post New]by ladybugs112 on Jan 6, 12 11:30 AM
I'm at the water fall under ground can't find the wrench to stop the water. Where is it?

[Post New]by galexan964 on Jan 6, 12 5:48 PM
I'm stuck in the lost found with the box code. I believe I have the right code "81751" but the box wont open. Should I use the numbers that were attached to the dinosaur? Please Help I'm stuck!

Flon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Flon on Jan 14, 12 5:29 AM
In the hidden object scene at the crypt of Louise Fore, I cannot get the letter "P", I keep clicking on it but it will not let let me get it. The hint shows that I am right.

[Post New]by jlk298 on Jan 15, 12 3:31 PM
Hi I forgot to pick up the block from the room behind the dirty glass and am now stuck in the task by the mailboxes (no.14.) I can't leave the room without the block, what should I do to get back out?

[Post New]by mombros on Jan 18, 12 2:38 PM
once you fill up the carafe with wine from the tavern you just move the bottle over the numbers and you will see the fingerprints. you have to do this before you can punch in the code

[Post New]by fairway8 on Jan 21, 12 2:42 PM
I too am stuck without a wrench in my inventory. How do I get it?

Where is the box for the mouse?

[Post New]by dead_duck35 on Jan 25, 12 10:18 AM
Where is the box to put the mouse in? I have the cheese all ready to go, but can't find it! The walkthrough says to use it, but I can't find where it says to find it in the first place!

Help and I apologize if this question has already been answered on here, or in the walkthrough - I couldn't find it! Thanks!

[Post New]by lylahbaby on Jan 30, 12 3:22 PM
Help I have tried to burn the web and get the acorn, no go , and also cannot get the P

[Post New]by lylahbaby on Jan 30, 12 3:23 PM
Flon wrote:In the hidden object scene at the crypt of Louise Fore, I cannot get the letter "P", I keep clicking on it but it will not let let me get it. The hint shows that I am right.

[Post New]by lylahbaby on Jan 30, 12 4:12 PM
Thank you so much for the letter P and the acorn, I was so happy and then I found out I didn't get the dust rag at the fountain. I moved the leaves in the water and everything..... heck and HELP

[Post New]by stoogiest on Feb 28, 12 11:59 PM
I'm stuck. Can't find the cheese. please help. thanx

[Post New]by DappledGrey on Jun 15, 12 2:24 AM
I'm in the hallway of the house. I have a code to crack - ripped carpet on the hall floor . I have the roman numerals guide but I cannot crack the Egyptian Hyroglyphs. Help?

[Post New]by Tedldee on Jul 4, 12 12:42 PM
I can't crack the code for the Egyptian Hyroglyphs can anyone help, please

[Post New]by obione on Oct 4, 12 2:20 PM
i ALSO CAN NOT FIND THE PAINT BRUSH TO ACTIVE PAINTING THE STATUE. i RESTARTED THE GAME AGAIN, LOOKED AT THE STRAGEY GUIDE OVER AND OVER. WHERE THE HECK IS THE PAINTBRUSH?

Go to: