bfgRhone
4,302 Posts

Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial available!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 4, 11 1:07 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 11/04/2011 at 1:08:03 AM PST

Re:Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial available!

[Post New]by fudgy1 on Nov 4, 11 9:31 AM
iT DOESN'T SHOW WHERE THE BRUSH IS

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial available!

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 4, 11 10:50 AM
fudgy1 wrote:iT DOESN'T SHOW WHERE THE BRUSH IS

The walkthrough does show where the BRUSH is, but it can be easy to miss.

Here is the quote taken straight from the guide in the Julien's House section....

Examine the portrait; take the ROSE (@) and the BRUSH (G).

and here is the screenshot that shows it to you in chapter2:

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Dark-Tales-Edgar-Allan-Poes-The-Premature-Burial/edgar-allan-poes-dttpb014.jpg

Good Luck,

MargieB

Edited on 11/04/2011 at 10:56:29 AM PST

[Post New]by jomamads on Nov 8, 11 3:49 PM
how do i sharpen the sword to cut through the overgrown ivy.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,871 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 5, 12 10:11 PM
can't get the brooch puzzle to work. I moved the squares around and the brooch doesn't seem to move. Then came and looked at walkthrough but clicking on the brooch doesn't produce any arrows. I tried moving all the block to all sides of it (and empty space) to try and get the brooch to move.

I get the premise of the puzzle just can't get it to work?

edit - why does this always happen, you spend ages on something then completely exit the game come here to find out what's wrong then try again and it works!

The brooch didn't slide with me at all - the whole block. I eventually got it to but it was sticky and slow.

Edited on 01/05/2012 at 10:26:00 PM PST

mrjiggs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mrjiggs on Feb 12, 12 7:17 AM
I cannot continue because I cannot find the SWORD for the statue in town square,
I checked the walkthrough and I don't see it anywhere. Please respond because I won't be able to finish if I can't find it. Thanks in advance!!!!!

mrjiggs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mrjiggs on Feb 12, 12 8:00 AM
Just now found the SWORD !! Thanks anyway.

[Post New]by stoogiest on Feb 28, 12 11:57 PM
Nice walkthrough. Can you advise where I can find the cheese for the mouse trap? Thanx.

DeeFW
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by DeeFW on Mar 3, 12 5:46 AM
Hey, I cant find the rope to repair the tool on the bench. Looked through the walkthrough but cant seem to find it.

[Post New]by rubbyduck on Mar 17, 12 10:37 PM
where is the SWORD?

[Post New]by stickifinger on Mar 19, 12 9:15 PM
Help! I finished the game with 32 out of the 33 roses so I went back for the last one. Now what do I do with the bouquet? I have the collector's edition & it won't let me use the bonus extras. I can't find the happy couple. I guess they eloped.

[Post New]by dditchen01 on May 31, 12 10:49 AM
mrjiggs wrote:I cannot continue because I cannot find the SWORD for the statue in town square,
I checked the walkthrough and I don't see it anywhere. Please respond because I won't be able to finish if I can't find it. Thanks in advance!!!!!

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 31, 12 12:06 PM
Hi dditchen01,

I think you find the sword for the statue in the crypt basement. It's in the lower left, below the statue of the angel with the broken arm.

Here's a screenshot from the walkthrough so you can see what I mean (it's marked "C" ):

Location of the Stone Sword

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

I cannot solve puzzle using wine bottle with finger prints

[Post New]by lenahicks on Sep 19, 13 10:47 AM
bfgRhone wrote:Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/u6NlAE">Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by genimazz on May 9, 14 5:19 PM
I can't find the code for the hyerglyics.

Go to: