bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The Mac version of Dark Dimensions: City of Fog is here!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 4, 11 1:22 AM
You can give this game a try by going to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips or just to socialize with other Dark Dimensions: City of Fog players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 11/04/2011 at 1:22:50 AM PST

Re:The Mac version of Dark Dimensions: City of Fog is here!

[Post New]by ohshaw on Jul 8, 12 2:45 AM
This is a buggy version for Mac. I've been stopped twice (had to restart from the beginning both times.) And am now stuck again. In all cases the wrong version of a scene was presented - scorpion scene presented after I solved the scene, and had no way of getting past them again, unable to exit the elevator, accessed the Dr office but now ladder is back in place, and have no way of reentry. I have liked this company's games in the past, but would not advise purchasing this one. It was a waste of money.

Edited on 07/08/2012 at 2:50:35 AM PST

guppy3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Dark Dimensions: City of Fog is here!

[Post New]by guppy3 on Jul 31, 14 8:33 PM
Recently went from PC to Mac and had all the games "converted" by Big Fish. I have just downloaded this game and the really interesting quirk here is that the "words", i.e. my player name, the question "do you wish a tutorial" and words like skip intro show up in a "font" that isn't a font. Looks like clips from a photograph....really weird. Didn't matter since I've played the game several times before so I didn't need to read.....oops not so fast. Guess what happens on hidden object scenes.....can't read the words for the items I'm to find. Can't read anything on the options menu either. So uninstall and report it. Curious if other MAC users have similar problem?

Go to: