Compared to first game?

[Post New]by aitchie_uk on Nov 4, 11 11:01 AM
Can anyone tell me how this compares to the first in the series? I had fixed feelings about that as I don't like spot the difference mini games. Has this one got those?

Re:Compared to first game?

[Post New]by bellamina1957 on Nov 4, 11 4:24 PM
I bought this game because it was awesome during the demo...had to have it. In response to your question aitchie I can't say 100% but would say a game like this which is what I mostly play they usually don't have spot the difference. I don't like those either. If you are considering buying this I highly recommend it. Off to play it now. Happy gaming to you aitchie

Sissy79
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Sissy79 on Nov 4, 11 4:53 PM
From what I've played so far, it's really not that much like the first at all. In my personal opinion this one is MUCH better!! I knew I wanted this one within the first 10 mins of game play, but couldn't pull myself away until my hour was up! So far, though no spot the differences, and you even get to choose, while in the hidden object scenes, to switch to Match 3 instead. I don't usually play Match 3, but there was an object I couldn't find, (and since I refuse to hint ), I switched and actually enjoyed it. I can't wait for it to finish d/l so I can get back to playing!!!! BIG and so far 4 out of 5 's. I also HIGHLY recommend this one! Hope this helps. Have a GROOVY weekend to everyone out in the pond!
and to ALL!!!!
Sissy

[Post New]by aitchie_uk on Nov 5, 11 12:39 AM
Cool thanks. Yes I normally love the adventure HOG type games, but the first one just had really annoying spot the difference mini games which I detest! I think this is one for the wish list!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Nov 5, 11 1:27 AM
There is NO comparison to the first game.
This is a much better game, and well worth your trial/purchase for all of the reasons we "expect" of a CE.

Sissy79
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Sissy79 on Nov 5, 11 3:36 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:There is NO comparison to the first game.
This is a much better game, and well worth your trial/purchase for all of the reasons we "expect" of a CE.

I couldn't agree more! This one was TOTALLY different!! Also, an update...I just finished the main game, and there is NO "spot the difference" minis in the whole thing. Now, I really can't wit for the sequel!!! Happy gaming everyone!
Cheers-
Sissy

Go to: