maumeegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

I Did Scenes Out of Order - Can't Finish Game

[Post New]by maumeegirl on Nov 4, 11 3:04 PM
I did a scene out of order, and had the "time device" taken away before I could collect the second of the three brass leaves. Now I can't get it, and I can't finish the game. Does anyone have any suggestions.

wariatus
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:I Did Scenes Out of Order - Can't Finish Game

[Post New]by wariatus on Nov 4, 11 4:56 PM
I would advice you to continue playing. As far as I know, it shouldn't block your progress and you should be able to finish the game. Just wait few moments before going back to the missed step. Oak leafs are not to be used for some time yet

Let me know if you have any more problems

Have a good gamming maumeegirl!

maumeegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by maumeegirl on Nov 4, 11 5:08 PM
I've lost the use of the time device - I can't go back in time to where the 2nd piece is. I should have done the scene where you change the "slices" to green, but I skipped it, and missed getting that leaf. I've never had this happen in other games, I did scenes out of order, but was able to eventually gather all the necessary objects.

wariatus
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by wariatus on Nov 4, 11 5:25 PM
Possible SPOILER alert

Maumeegirl - please try to believe me. Try to continue playing. Try to find the seal with the heart and if you fail to do it - please come back to me and let me know where is the problem.

I understand, that you skipped the **** scene in the past. Please believe me, that this problem will solve itself

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Nov 5, 11 3:13 PM
If you lost the sonar you can still go home maybe there is something to do at the house

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Nov 7, 11 7:43 PM
I didn't do a scene out of order but I didn't know I needed to dip a nail into the paint thinner to get a screw. Now I only have 3 instead of 4 screws. The guide says rusty screw but there was no rusty screw. I DO NOT want to start this game all over to finish. This jumping around is frustrating besides tiring. I wish I had not bought this game..!!! I backtracked using the guide and the only place I didn't have a third screw was on the steps with the bucket of paint thinner and I have no way to open the store room without the fourth one. Errrr.

Edited on 11/07/2011 at 8:12:18 PM PST

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Nov 7, 11 10:08 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I didn't do a scene out of order but I didn't know I needed to dip a nail into the paint thinner to get a screw. Now I only have 3 instead of 4 screws. The guide says rusty screw but there was no rusty screw. I DO NOT want to start this game all over to finish. This jumping around is frustrating besides tiring. I wish I had not bought this game..!!! I backtracked using the guide and the only place I didn't have a third screw was on the steps with the bucket of paint thinner and I have no way to open the store room without the fourth one. Errrr.

I didn't backtrack back far enough in the guide. I missed picking up the first screw at the beginning. I have started the game again am using the guide to make sure I don't miss anything else so I can open the storeroom which I need to do to advance further in the game.

[Post New]by wildflower3 on Nov 9, 11 9:21 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I didn't do a scene out of order but I didn't know I needed to dip a nail into the paint thinner to get a screw. Now I only have 3 instead of 4 screws. The guide says rusty screw but there was no rusty screw. I DO NOT want to start this game all over to finish. This jumping around is frustrating besides tiring. I wish I had not bought this game..!!! I backtracked using the guide and the only place I didn't have a third screw was on the steps with the bucket of paint thinner and I have no way to open the store room without the fourth one. Errrr.

I wish I never bought this game also. I don't like using the guide and there's no way
I could figure this game out any other way. I'm stuck in 1797. I find the family tree and click on it and nothing happens so I can't put the wood head in the tree. I can't plant
the acorn because I can't find since I've been through that part of the game. I don't
like the back and fourth stuff because it's to much and too often. Not as good as other
**** games I have played.

Go to: