Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Robin, where are you?

[Post New]by Rose151 on Nov 4, 11 7:06 PM
I noticed that in 2009, for "The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventure" someone named "Robin" had done the walkthrough.
Please, Robin wherever you are come back!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Robin, where are you?

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 4, 11 7:09 PM
Rose151 wrote:I noticed that in 2009, for "The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventure" someone named "Robin" had done the walkthrough.

Hi! I'm here, I'm just one of several people who write walkthroughs here at Big Fish Games. Most recently I did the walkthrough for Committed. But we get our assignments from Marvelous MargieB, and I never know what I'll be doing next.

Thanks for thinking of me!
Robin

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Robin, where are you?

[Post New]by Rose151 on Nov 4, 11 7:49 PM
robin94122 wrote:
Rose151 wrote:I noticed that in 2009, for "The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventure" someone named "Robin" had done the walkthrough.

Hi! I'm here, I'm just one of several people who write walkthroughs here at Big Fish Games. Most recently I did the walkthrough for Committed. But we get our assignments from Marvelous MargieB, and I never know what I'll be doing next.

Thanks for thinking of me!
Robin

Hello Robin, a pleasure to meet you! You did a wonderfully beautiful job on "The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventure", and I'll be watching for a walkthrough with your signature on it again.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Go to: