Adeylus
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Mystic Diary

[Post New]by Adeylus on Nov 4, 11 9:28 PM
Im so stuck in chapter five. Have a shovel and electric tape. It won't let me dig with the shovel, there's nothing for the tape. Help,help. Thanks

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

Re:Mystic Diary

[Post New]by popla27 on Nov 4, 11 9:35 PM
Hi Adeylus,

I haven't played either of the Mystic Diary games so can't help personally, but if you go to "all game forums" and then click M, the game you are stuck on will be in the list of games, click the game name and a forum for that game will come up. There is a walkthrough available for both games (as I don't know which one you are playing) and also lots of threads about the game, so you should be able to find some help there.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck and happy gaming

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Mystic Diary

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Nov 5, 11 1:19 AM
Hi Adeylus,

Welcome to the pond!

popla27, thanks for the suggestion!

I took a look around and it looks like I was able to find these tips in our walkthrough that might help!

You can combine the shovel head and the wooden stick to create a working shovel. Then use the shovel to dig the pile of dirt on the bottom of the scene. You will retrieve a crowbar from the hole.

Use the machete to cut the small bushes to the left of the rocks and find another inventory item: the electrical tape.

Put the dynamite on the big rocks and use the burning match on the dynamite to clear the rocks away.

Open the lock and chains on the door with the crowbar from your inventory.

Fix the wire with the electrical tape. Click on the wires to start the next puzzle.

Here's a screenshot of this scene:

Screenshot

If a game has a walkthrough, it will be located at the top of the forum.

To avoid any confusion, I'm moving this thread to the Mystic Diary: Lost Brother Forum.

The discussion can be continued over there .

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Go to: