Re:Welcome to Pets Fun House forum

[Post New]by chilover2 on Aug 7, 09 8:02 PM
love this game

[Post New]by Pekeaholics on Oct 4, 09 4:49 AM
Downloaded the game and cannot get beyond the first thing - get the beagle into the basket - a grey/black cat is tn the basket and click away on the beagle does NOT accomplish anything. This is the special; $2.99 game and I wanted to purchase it but either it has a flaw or I am doing something wrong.

I clicked on the dog bed and see the green arrow coming from the Beagle cage - cannot get the beagle to move to the bed.

So I restart and
Sometimes when I click the bed a grey/black cat is in the bed on top of the beagle and I cannot remove the cat or the beagle.... HELP please.

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Oct 4, 09 5:17 AM
Hi, Pekeaholics, wecome to posting. I'm giving this game a try, too, and see what you mean. I'm having trouble getting the beagle, too. It's hard to figure the right spot to click on. When the store gets busy, you sell one beagle and want to get another started, it's annoying and slows you down. Kitten is no problem but beagle is anything but smooth. I'll keep at it a while longer to see if practice will help find the "beagle click spot"! Let's us know if find the trick.

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Oct 4, 09 5:40 AM
Okay, I'm getting better at it. You click slightly to the left of the shadow beagle to get the puppy and click the shadow beagle's forehead to get the kitten. If you get jammed up with cats on top of dogs, etc I guess it's best to restart level. Just now, I started my pet shop day with two of each and everyone wanted cats. Not a thing I could do to speed up growth so customers got mad. "Tough!" said I. I'm doing the best I can. Maybe I need to visit the store for another bed or something. Don't think I'll buy this one but it's cute.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 4, 09 9:35 AM
sold the dog fine. When order list comes up can only put in 46 when 1 unit cost 47 won't let me do anything else.How many flaws does this game have?

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 4, 09 9:51 AM
Reloaded game,started again, now when I try to get dog, I get cats. What a mess. I feel kind of ripped off. Why offer a faulty game for our dicount game?

mooskilady
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mooskilady on Oct 6, 09 5:43 PM
Downloaded it, love it, not having any flaws beyond that I can't seem to complete a board once I have 8 beds. It isn't the game though, just me.

walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by walkers on Dec 10, 09 5:21 AM
Love this game! Nearly finished it and not had any problems so far. Finding the last few levels really hard but thats everything to do with my inability to move the mouse fast enough and keep my head switched on!!! really enjoying the challenge!

Go to: