crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Code for panel in bonus chapter

[Post New]by crypsynight on Nov 5, 11 7:50 AM
I am stuck in the bonus chapter with the panel where you need a code along the diagonal squares.
The strategy guide doesnt tell you where the code is from or how to get it, it just says to look at their finished solution. I have the same as their solution yet nothing happens.
Does anyone know where the code is suppose to come from???

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Code for panel in bonus chapter

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 5, 11 12:26 PM
crypsynight wrote:I am stuck in the bonus chapter with the panel where you need a code along the diagonal squares.
The strategy guide doesnt tell you where the code is from or how to get it, it just says to look at their finished solution. I have the same as their solution yet nothing happens.
Does anyone know where the code is suppose to come from???

I certainly don't. I can't see that it makes any sense at all. I hope you get an answer, because I'll be watching too.

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Code for panel in bonus chapter

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Nov 5, 11 8:28 PM
I really want to know, too. Is there any answer?

[Post New]by Tiamaria50 on Nov 6, 11 10:59 AM
can't find the code either. Has anyone else found it???

[Post New]by Tiamaria50 on Nov 6, 11 12:25 PM
found it!!!

I found the code. In the laboratory on the left side is a dinosaur in a glass tank. On the tank is a piece of paper (kind of hard to see). If you click on it it shows the code for the lock in the next room. If you then go to the next room and click on the lock, the piece of paper with the code on it will show up on top of the screen.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Nov 6, 11 1:14 PM
Tiamaria50 wrote:found it!!!

I found the code. In the laboratory on the left side is a dinosaur in a glass tank. On the tank is a piece of paper (kind of hard to see). If you click on it it shows the code for the lock in the next room. If you then go to the next room and click on the lock, the piece of paper with the code on it will show up on top of the screen.

Oh Tiamaria you are absoluely wonderful!
Will go have a looksie now....

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Nov 6, 11 4:09 PM
Thank you! I was starting to get mad.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 7, 11 4:37 AM
Thanks crypsynight. I'll make myself a note because I finally skipped, but I know I'll be playing the game again.

strilf
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by strilf on Nov 7, 11 8:04 AM
Whuuuuuut?!

I found the code just fine, but I can NOT get it to work! My code isn't the same as in the SG.

I use the code on the paper? Nothing happens.
I make the image look exactly like it does in SG? Nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to click on something else? Turn a knob? Pull a string? Stand on my head with my tongue out and cluck like a chicken? What, WHAT?

I am soooooo lost.

/strilf

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 7, 11 3:04 PM
strilf wrote:Whuuuuuut?!

What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to click on something else? Turn a knob? Pull a string? Stand on my head with my tongue out and cluck like a chicken? What, WHAT?

I am soooooo lost.

/strilf

I don't know, I only know yelling at the monitor didn't help me a bit.

Go to: