mila7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

:Level 45- stuck

[Post New]by mila7 on Nov 5, 11 6:24 PM
I am stuck on level 45 block puzzle. I have tried for over 2 hours and cannot get past the blocks. Would love to finish the game. Any hints or tricks to the solution? Is anyone else stumped by this?

Re::Level 45- stuck

[Post New]by d00bowie on Jan 4, 12 6:13 PM
I am stuck to, please anybody help

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Jan 5, 12 12:22 PM
This slider puzzle is kinda simple to solve. What you need to do is to have the center path opened. I believe that all Level 45's are the same.

Here is how my blocks looked like. 2 small blocks & 4 big blocks ( X ) four rows & the bottom row empty. Move the 4 big blocks down one space & have 2 on each side , then move the 2 small blocks over to the right & down between the 4 big blocks. The 2 small blocks should be where the path goes / middle. Keep doing this , until you have 8 big blocks, left side & 8 small blocks, middle & 8 big blocks right side. Next move all of the small blocks to the top row, so that there are 4 small blocks on each side above the big blocks. This took me about 90 seconds to solve. good luck...

mazza66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by mazza66 on Sep 3, 12 7:43 PM
I am truly stuck on Earth..ent..level 45.............the blocks...I just can't find a way to make a soace...help??????????????? mazza66

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Sep 5, 12 8:02 PM
There is a visual solutions on Youtube
Type in search
4 Elements II (Level 45)

The slider block solution is at 2:10 on the video.

Go to: