Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by bochini on Nov 5, 11 7:40 PM
Hi everyone!

Anyone playing the bonus chapter of the game? I'm stuck on trying to rig something up for the elevator. How do I do it?

Thanks!

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapter

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Nov 11, 11 6:46 PM
I finished the game but I have no bonus chapter.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 11, 11 10:37 PM
The game offered here at Big Fish Games was a standard edition, no bonus chapter.

Robin

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Nov 24, 11 8:40 AM
I am also very puzzled today. I bought this game at the end of October, and there was no mention of a CE. Today it is out on another site, with a bonus chapter they advertise is an hour long, and wallpaper etc. I don't think I have seen this happen before. Was this offered to BFG as a CE and they passed it up, or did the developers go back to the drawing board? We will probably never know.

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Dec 21, 11 7:26 AM
no bonus here either , i mean the blew up what else could they do ... maybe someone survived

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 1, 12 6:32 PM

Well, actually on the Main Menu to my far left-hand side of the screen I DID see a "BONUS" chapter tab BUT after everything blew up, I completely forgot all about it and have since deleted the game from my computer.

Would've been interesting to see what it provided but am not THAT interested in finding out by replaying the game.

MEnr56

Go to: