electrifying door in the basement

[Post New]by nuggzy on Nov 5, 11 11:14 PM
i am on my very last door in the basement, and i have no idea how to open it, can some1 plz help

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:electrifying door in the basement

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Nov 5, 11 11:19 PM
Hi there nuggzy,
I would like to help, but I need to know what items are in your inventory right now and what was the last action/task you completed.
Cheers
Edited to add: If this is the door to the basement, there are a number of solutions for this. One has been posted in the WT http://forums.bigfishgames.com/jforum.page?module=posts&action=edit&post_id=3657189&start=0
Cheers

Edited on 11/05/2011 at 11:22:09 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

electrifying door in the basement

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 6, 11 9:52 AM
nuggzy wrote:i am on my very last door in the basement, and i have no idea how to open it, can some1 plz help

Congratulations on getting so far in the game!

Whenever you get stuck,. it can help to see if we have a Blog Walkthrough posted here at Big Fish Games. Access to the Blog Walkthrough is free, and if there is one, it will be linked from the same page where you downloaded the game.

The Blog Walkthough has step by step instructions and marked screenshots, so it can usually help when you get stuck.

This game does have a Blog Walkthrough. To get there, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

In this particular case, there are many different things to do in the Basement, and some of them are easy to miss. So I would just start reading through from the beginning of the B-2 Chapter and make sure you've done everything.

Good luck!
Robin

allielubaka
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by allielubaka on Nov 14, 11 10:35 AM
I'm with you "nuggzy" on this one...I followed the "reply" instructions...went back to Chapter on B-2 (Basement) - have only the ring left. Keep getting zapped with the electrical door!!!! Did you figure it out? And, if so how does one get the door to stop electrifying me??? Thanks...Sara

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 15, 11 12:26 AM
allielubaka wrote:I'm with you "nuggzy" on this one...I followed the "reply" instructions...went back to Chapter on B-2 (Basement) - have only the ring left. Keep getting zapped with the electrical door!!!! Did you figure it out? And, if so how does one get the door to stop electrifying me??? Thanks...Sara

If you've opened all the other doors (from Chapter 5) then, yes, all you have left is the woman's ring in your inventory.

Just go on to Chapter 6 in the walkthrough, it has instructions for the electrified door puzzle.

Make sure you read the first line under the screenshot--you have to enter the code to turn off the electricity before you can work on the door.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/15/2011 at 12:29:54 AM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 1, 12 6:37 PM
robin94122 wrote:
allielubaka wrote:I'm with you "nuggzy" on this one...I followed the "reply" instructions...went back to Chapter on B-2 (Basement) - have only the ring left. Keep getting zapped with the electrical door!!!! Did you figure it out? And, if so how does one get the door to stop electrifying me??? Thanks...Sara

If you've opened all the other doors (from Chapter 5) then, yes, all you have left is the woman's ring in your inventory.

Just go on to Chapter 6 in the walkthrough, it has instructions for the electrified door puzzle.

Make sure you read the first line under the screenshot--you have to enter the code to turn off the electricity before you can work on the door.

Good luck!
Robin

Which means that you've got to sedate yourself and put the picture back into the frame to get the anniversary date.

MEnr56

Go to: