bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 6, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

stavvi
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Welcome to Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by stavvi on Nov 7, 11 5:16 AM
I found it to be a beautiful game (loved the falling leaves), with lots of locations and things to do - although I skipped a number of puzzles, it took me 6 hours to complete including the bonus game.

mlbmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Welcome to Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mlbmama on Nov 8, 11 4:48 PM
Wanted to like this game but just couldn't handle the long transition from one scene to the next! Just too slow!

[Post New]by lialinder on Nov 10, 11 5:38 PM
Having great difficulty with one section - HELP

[Post New]by Sister_barista on Nov 15, 11 2:50 PM
I got to a spot that "said" I still needed to do something I had already done. It seemed like I couldn't do anything else until I had "done" that which I'd *already* done! A glitch?

[Post New]by marie8998 on Jan 2, 12 7:52 AM
lialinder wrote:Having great difficulty with one section - HELP
[b]c having trouble with the remote helicoptor!! will not do any thing! help please lo love t game!

whimperx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by whimperx on Mar 1, 12 8:10 AM
I skipped a step in one scene. Seems to be no way to go back and correct it. Do I have to start over with a new player name?

[Post New]by jaggoode on Sep 23, 12 9:06 PM
I can't figure out how to gather the heab or get the donky to move ,please help

[Post New]by sharmore on Sep 26, 12 7:54 PM
I am taking my time with "Tuscan Skies" and loving every minute. I have been keeping track of readers complaints and been extra cautious when approaching those mini games, interactivity, etc. But have found in every case it was viewers mistakenly assuming game error, when they are just not following each aspect of the game instructions. "Scissors disappear suddenly when I need them to cut doggie treat bag open.....stupid game glitch now I can't progress!" So when I reached that part of the game I VEERRRY carefully watched the status of the scissors when backing out of one location to access those yummy doggie treats. And complainant's were right, one click scissors are there, next they are gone. But, because I was being so aware I realized the game just said to "draw a line" with curser or finger because scissors were already in your hand. They didn't first say to "use scissors" or " grab scissors"! BTW: I lead the crew of people complaining about game glitches when it is really "pilot error" on ME! Of course, except for those times it really IS a game glitch! (LOL)

Speaking of that could I make one teensie, wiensie pet peeve request? Here I was happily going for that Achievement Award for the TOPAward of 55 mini games without skipping, I was heading down the straight when WHAT HAPPENS? Suddenly the mini game is madly scrambling, reorganizing everything into correct positions and you guessed it!......my hand had brushed across the "skip game" by accident and the game obeyed instead of asking for confirmation. in a flash I lost my Achievement Award under that profile. Please set up game to confirm before rushing to end a mini game! (I am on iPad of course)...

Thanks and many kudos to the writers, artists, programmers, and producers who created such a brilliant game. And all for under $7.00! You are amazing!

[Post New]by jaggoode on Oct 8, 12 3:41 AM
jaggoode wrote:I can't figure out how to gather the heab or get the donky to move ,please help

Edited on 10/08/2012 at 3:43:04 AM PST

[Post New]by jaggoode on Oct 8, 12 3:52 AM
Just want to say thank you to all of you guys for the help to get thought the game ?I will be posting helpful suggest to I have played about 6 games I'm hooked so play on

[Post New]by Averyb on May 26, 13 11:05 PM
Got to the garden gate after getting the code from the telescope but nothing works. Keeps telling me to get the code. And my cursor only shows a magnifying glass.Totally stuck

[Post New]by deloresvp on Jul 20, 14 6:14 PM
I am stuck!!! I have tried everything I could think of to lift keys with staff at church and I cannot make it pick them up.

Go to: