Snake venom for recipe

[Post New]by FrenzyOz on Nov 6, 11 12:37 AM
I missed a puzzle at the waterwheel where I should of picked up the snake venom for the recipe. Now I can't find anyway to go back to that waterwheel scene.

The catacombs, which I think is how I got there in the first place are now inaccessible.

What gives?

Re:Snake venom for recipe

[Post New]by Samster101 on Nov 10, 11 1:17 PM
Go back to the bedrooms. I believe its on the nightstand next to the mirror in the bedroom that has the ship in the bottle. Not the girl's room. Look for the blue bottle..

Hope this helps.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Snake venom for recipe

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 10, 12 5:44 PM
FrenzyOz wrote:I missed a puzzle at the waterwheel where I should of picked up the snake venom for the recipe. Now I can't find anyway to go back to that waterwheel scene.

The catacombs, which I think is how I got there in the first place are now inaccessible.

What gives?

No, you didn't miss a puzzle at the water wheel; there's a pipe puzzle (swap pipe pieces to complete the mini-game -- did NOT like it at all as I, personally, found it harder to do than a normal pipe mini-game) up at the top of a post on the back porch.

Go to the side porch and look for a twinkling of stars that's to your upper left where the side porch post meets the lower end of the roof.

Once you've completed that mini-game, you'll be given the snake venom.

MEnr56

Edited on 06/10/2012 at 5:50:50 PM PST

Go to: