judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Alrighty....... I'm in 7th Heaven ..........

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 6, 11 12:57 PM
Love this game - loved the 1st one ...... and so - on this chilly, overcast, wet, damp, dreary, windy Sunday afternoon......I'm beside myself with sheer bliss -2 great games on the go !!!

Thank you - you've made my weekend !! Great game !

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Alrighty....... I'm in 7th Heaven ..........

[Post New]by mary102696 on Nov 6, 11 1:14 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with you!!!!

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Nov 6, 11 2:57 PM
you are so right the weather is the same here no rain yet now snack time then back to game have fun fishes

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Nov 7, 11 2:10 PM
WOO HOO....I am in 7th heaven also ..this game is the BOMB, have been trying CE'S all day, and finally found the one I LOVE .

Funny, I had two that I was undecided on, than I played this and knew automatically, this was the game for me .!!
Usually in H0G'S, you come to expect what the puzzles are going to be, not in this game, the puzzles and mini's are very original, and YES, they are FUN for a change, at least for me anyway.
I just think the developers did an AWESOME job with creativity, their hard work shows, this is a BEAUTIFUL game, and a JOY to play...THANK YOU .
I am always in gaming heaven, when I find a game, that really checks, all of the boxes, that I'm looking for, and this GEM does just that, it is a MUST try..IMHO!!

hollyodie
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by hollyodie on Nov 7, 11 6:24 PM
I couldn't agree more After playing and loving the first Dana Knightstone game, I was so excited to see this one hit the forum. I don't very often buy CE's but I didn't hesitate to buy this one and have loved every minute of it. It took me a little over 7 hours (without any skips and including the bonus play) which made it well worth the price.

I normally don't rate games that I play but

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 7, 11 9:42 PM
I'm well on my way to about as long as your play - Hollyodie - WOW - what an amazing game - WOO-HOO !! super game - loving it !!!!!!!!

Go to: