stone letters (tiles)

[Post New]by MyTFineSunshine on Nov 6, 11 2:52 PM
I have five stone letters/tiles and need seven to complete the name Eva Leoni. I have been back and forth over all possible areas. Obviously I have left something out. Nothing is happening and I can't go on until I spell her name. The hint button keeps directing me to the statue in the plaza. i have been to the statue and placed the ladder next to it to retrieve some letters. I still only have 5. Any fishie have any ideas? The only thing I can think of is to restart the game. So far the game looks very promising and I don't want to abandon it. All suggestions are much appreciated.

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 2:55:58 PM PST

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:stone letters (tiles)

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Nov 6, 11 3:04 PM
As far as I remember there is another spot a little to the left of that statue that has two more letters. It's in the flowers somewhere over there. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by MyTFineSunshine on Nov 6, 11 4:01 PM
Micha1234, thank you for replying to my dilemma. I will try your advice.

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Nov 8, 11 9:52 AM
MyTFine - were you able to find all the stone tiles? I can also only find five and the hint just keeps telling me to go to the statue in the plaza. I can't remember where I found the first one but I found two at the stone statute and two in the flowers nearly but I also have no idea where to find the other two and I can go no further. I have gone to every single room, checked everything I could but no luck. Did you find all tiles yet? Any help, greatly appreciated. I really enjoy this game but looks like I have hit a brick wall!

Any fishies able to help in my dilemma...???

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Nov 8, 11 11:27 AM
I have the same problem also with this part in the game! I have 6 of the 7 letter tiles (buttons), and cannot continue in the game. I have been thru it all.....and no 7th letter. I don't think there was 3 letters in the flower/statue part when I found them there, I think there was only 2 of them, but it is saying there is one more there. I'm going nuts with this..... I paid for the game, and now this happens! Also, out in the garden, I sometimes get these rectangles of pixels in a part of the game page. I had no other problems with this game. I wish the developers would read our complaints here!

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Nov 8, 11 11:43 AM
Well, since I am not too far into the game, I'll try starting over from the beginning and see if that helps. I purchased the game before finishing the demo as I really enjoyed the last Dana Knightstone HOG. But I just don't know where to go from there if I can't find all the tiles (stones). OK, so here I go. If anybody can shed any light on this, please do so. Any help greatly appreciated!!

[Post New]by kleen_kat on Nov 8, 11 12:39 PM
I too had issues with finding the last two stone tiles. The hint button says to look at the statue in the Plaza, but it's actually the statue by the bridge. Go to the bridge, and when you are stading near the Eva statue, click on the far statue on the other side of the bridge, and there are two tiles! I was so happy to find them! But now the demo is over...=( I had spent so much time looking for the darn things! So now I might have to purchase the game, to see how it ends! Best of luck to you all

Edited on 11/08/2011 at 12:41:34 PM PST

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Nov 8, 11 1:30 PM
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much kleen kat! I did that, went over the bridge and clicked on the statue of a man with a beard and sure enough, two more tiles, so now I have them all. I just had to come right back to stay thank you very much. You have made my day . A big thanks!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Nov 8, 11 7:04 PM
The strategy guide also shows you the locations of all 7 stone letter tiles

(SPOILER)

The urn at the plaza - 3 tiles
The plaque in the garden - 1 tile
The grey statue on the left of the bridge - 2 tiles
The crate near the dog - 1 tile

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Nov 9, 11 5:54 AM
Thanks for that info, dvdiva. I didn't even realize that there was a strategy guide but when I checked in again I looked and found it. Tons of info there. Thanks!!!

Go to: