Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Game shuts down every time I try to boot it

[Post New]by Ktallia on Nov 6, 11 4:38 PM
I've downloaded this game twice now and every time I try to boot the game to play it, the game stops working. I thought it had something to do with my laptop so I rebooted but the same thing happened again.

Some trouble-shooting steps would be ideal here, otherwise I won't be purchasing this game.

Thanks Ktallia

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Game shuts down every time I try to boot it

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jan 4, 13 6:46 AM
get in touch with tech support.

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Jan 24, 13 5:53 PM
getting an error code Error: Access violation at 0x78ADACF (tried to write to 0x5ED0143C) program terminated.
here is a hosted jpg of it. http://tinypic.com/r/316kd5g/6

Edited on 01/24/2013 at 5:56:15 PM PST

bean2649
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bean2649 on Mar 6, 13 12:43 PM
Every time I try to play this game all I get is a white screen with DANA in the middle and a stylized cursor. The other Dana Knightstone games play just fine.
I've uninstalled it and loaded it again but nothing I've tried will get this game to work. I'm frustrated.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 6, 13 12:52 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are running into issues with the game playing properly. For those of you seeing graphics issues, you can try the troubleshooting steps on our help article here, which goes over updating programs and drivers:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're seeing access violation errors, you can also try our help article here that goes into more detail about those issues:

Access Violation

If those tips aren't working, please let our Tech Support Team know. They'll be happy to look into those problems for you and get you back to gaming.

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for this game already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems you encounter with the game here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: