cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 7 November 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Nov 7, 11 12:02 AM
Any comments fishes?

Re:Todays DD 7 November 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by Huntleyhimnher on Nov 7, 11 12:58 AM
I enjoyed it, the story line was good but I didn't like the whole search for things under a time limit, even though I usually enjoy time management games I didn't like having to search for things under pressure, so I won't be buying this one.

I did enjoy the mini games which weren't under a time limit.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Nov 7, 11 4:35 AM
I completely agree. For me, searching under such a quick tiime limit makes me nervous. If the time frame were not so fast it would be more fun. And just to get it out there....this is NOT a TM but rather a timed HOG. It is definitely not a buy for me today.

Edited on 11/07/2011 at 4:37:39 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 7, 11 4:53 AM
I bought the DD today. I tried the game when it first came out, but at the time didn't care for it enough to want to pay the full price.

However, the HOS (hidden object scenes) are just the way they are in "Gardenscapes", which I like, but I much prefer the graphics in this game. I also like the mini games.

Yes, there is a timer, but I can take my time, and don't have to finish a round of HOS before the time runs out. I just don't get any extra bonus money if I don't finish within the time.

I also like that there are different "shops", so you don't have the same objects throughout the game.

Lule68
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by Lule68 on Nov 7, 11 9:55 AM
This was on my "wait for a DD" list and I'm very happy to have bought it. It's a fun game that I can have on standby, play a little whenever I have the time. Bright and cheerful graphics and the mini games are fun too.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Nov 7, 11 3:12 PM
I'm so on the fence with this one. It reminds me a lot of the Shop N Spree games and from the regular reviews forum the mini games do not look to involved. I just got a new computer so I'm going to have to start playing the games that I already own over again. This may go on my bored/games drought list when there hasn't been a good new game out for a while.

It does have lovely graphics and I enjoyed the game play for the first 15 minutes but I could see how it could get monotonous rather quickly.

[Post New]by LuketheFluke on Nov 7, 11 7:17 PM
Spare me a monotonous game!!!

mary102696

[Post New]by mary102696 on November 7, 3:12 PM
I'm so on the fence with this one. It reminds me a lot of the Shop N Spree games and from the regular reviews forum the mini games do not look to involved. I just got a new computer so I'm going to have to start playing the games that I already own over again. This may go on my bored/games drought list when there hasn't been a good new game out for a while.

It does have lovely graphics and I enjoyed the game play for the first 15 minutes but I could see how it could get monotonous rather quickly.

[Post New]by LuketheFluke on Nov 7, 11 7:19 PM
Spare me a monotonous game!!!!

mary102696 on November 7, 3:12 PM

[Post New]by LuketheFluke on Nov 7, 11 7:21 PM
Sorry for the double post....was trying to get the quote comment right.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 8, 11 12:47 PM
LuketheFluke wrote:Sorry for the double post....was trying to get the quote comment right.

You can always delete the extra post by clicking on the red and white cross.

Go to: