constellation on voodoo door

[Post New]by Brubble on Nov 7, 11 10:19 AM
Help - am I missing something??? I have connected all of the glowing dots on the first constellation (fish). I have checked the walkthrough and my outline of dots is the same as pictured - but nothing happens. No new constellations to connect or door does not open. Is this a glitch ?? Could someone who has passed this puzzle please let me know what it did or what I am doing wrong. A little frustrating!! Thanks.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:constellation on voodoo door

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Nov 7, 11 10:29 AM
hi brubble

just completed the first one, the fish. At first at thought I had completed it but when I hovered over one of the lights the cursor turned to a hand so I had to connect the lit light to another lit light. This happened with a couple of them.

So check all the lights; does your cursor change to a hand, if it does you haven't completed all the connections.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 7, 11 10:40 AM
I'm glad I read your post, SeaBamboo, before hitting the "skip" button. It was very helpful, but I still did not enjoy the puzzle at all. I don't like constellation puzzles as a rule, and this was no exception.

[Post New]by Brubble on Nov 7, 11 10:46 AM
SeaBamboo- Thanks for the help!! It did work - I had one connection left - just thought I had to light up all dots. Thanks once again!!!

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Nov 7, 11 11:11 AM
glad the tip helped

Go to: