bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 8, 11 12:05 AM
Take the role of Miss Black, a whip-smart policewoman who's out to make a name for herself, in Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer. With the help of a grizzled veteran detective, you must find the clues that lead to the guilty parties in several horrific murders. Use your Hidden Object skills to catch the crook and climb the ranks! Bring the terrifying killer to justice in Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer!

Re:Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Nov 8, 11 1:50 AM
Well the title looked good, story right up my alley...

HdO... sorry nope.

ETA: I bought an HdO game, so really tried. I'll play almost any HOG if it has a storyline. This one almost made me want to try it, with what looks like could be a good story line and M3 minis.. but the controls are just too frustrating to use.

Edited on 11/08/2011 at 1:56:43 AM PST

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by equusjoy on Nov 8, 11 5:30 AM
HdO, enough said.

Joy

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Nov 8, 11 3:12 PM
I have seen the letters 'HdO' used as a descriptive over the past months in various reviews for some of the hidden object games (with much disdain, I might add). Could someone please clue me in as to what, exactly, 'HdO' means?

Thanks. . .Robsim

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Nov 8, 11 4:32 PM
i'd like a warning when these (hdo)games come out so i don't waste my time ,

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by GirlPink on Nov 8, 11 10:03 PM
Thanks for asking the question Robsim, I would also like to know what HdO means. Is it just to identify straight H0 games opposed to the adventure type games that are much loved or is there another meaning? Anyone??

dfringer
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by dfringer on Nov 8, 11 10:25 PM
HdO is the term used by the developer Solilab for thier hidden object games.Hd=hidden and O=object. Most of their games have been universally panned on this site. I do not like most of their games, but I played the whole demo and enjoyed this game. i got through almost 5 cases in one hour. I am reluctant to purchase until I know how long the game is.
The game is new to this site, but was first released in '09.

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Nov 8, 11 10:28 PM
HdO is the developer.

I am also one who doesn't care for their style of navigation. What frustrated me the most on this one is having to follow the circled arrows to simply go closer to an object. The interface is not to my liking, although the stories often get my attention. Alas, this one bored me, as well as annoying me with all the click click click chatter - just give me the storyline without all the conversation, please.

CelticCoco

Go to: