bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Pet Rush: Arround the World

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 8, 11 12:05 AM
Dive into Pet Rush: Around the World and open up your very own Pet Shop! Expand your store as you sell cute critters all over the world! Turn your profits into amazing upgrades in this incredible Time Management game. Keep your customers happy as you find the perfect pet for them. Work quickly to turn your tiny shop into a huge empire in Pet Rush: Around the World!

Mart1n0940
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Pet Rush: Arround the World

[Post New]by Mart1n0940 on Nov 8, 11 12:52 AM
Never a promising sign when the game title has an obvious spelling mistake

calicat
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by calicat on Nov 8, 11 3:27 AM
maybe it was made by pirates arrrrr

s65roses
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by s65roses on Nov 8, 11 5:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! So true! Arrrrrrrr...

Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Minuet888 on Nov 9, 11 1:34 PM
omg I didn't even notice that, but yes this game has some....issues.

[Post New]by greenpeeps on Nov 9, 11 7:56 PM
That's for sure. I couldn't even get through the free trial. You'd click on things and it wouldn't respond.

So frustrating. Finally, something other than the daily spooky HOG, and it's this.

[Post New]by MichelleC12 on Nov 12, 11 7:50 AM
I sometimes wonder if the people at Big Fish test the games before making them available. This one is an obvious dud and certainly not up to the caliber of other Big Fish games.

The spelling/grammar errors are terrible, the graphics look like something from 1982, and the game was a little rough to get started.

This game should be removed from the site altogether. Big Fish is better than this!

ctippy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ctippy1 on Jan 29, 12 1:54 PM
Things haven't changed. I can't do the trial either!! So frrustrating... lol Served one customer and CRASH Fatal Error. re booted computer, just in case it was on MY end and WHAMM!! Same thing. Hope they fix it! I'd love to see the rest!!

Go to: