[Post New]by textrekkie on Nov 8, 11 5:16 AM
A place for your comments.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Comments for Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer

[Post New]by bratzgram on Nov 8, 11 5:32 AM
Another Hd0 game. This one is playable. They are getting better in my opinion but I still can't bring myself to buy one. This one is to easy. I never have liked their navigation/control system.

Never could understand why they have you go through a hidden object scene and then tell you where your last item (object item) is by making it glow.

They have added some fun little extras so you might want to play the demo before making a decision.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 8, 11 9:13 AM
I tried this one years ago from somewhere else...HdO still means NO!

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Nov 9, 11 9:11 PM
This game is not for me at any price. I do not like the page setup and the old style of graphics.

The right side of the game was almost off my screen so any hidden items on the right I couldnt even see.

Even tho this is a hdo game I thought I would demo it to see if any improvements were done.

For those of you who like this game happy gaming

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Nov 10, 11 10:04 AM
Tried this and couldn't make it past 4 minutes. Trying to use coupons before they expire. Waiting for a good SE. All I am finding is CEs. Grrrrrr! This game is like comparing Atari Pong to Playstation 3 games.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Nov 12, 11 4:02 PM
I played this about a year or so ago, and thought it was quite good. The story was engaging, and the gameplay good. I happen to really like HdO games, and think their production values are excellent - even if the games are awfully short. It's definitely worth a try, and as a DD, it is worth a buy. Too short for $7, though.

[Post New]by denisesrotties on Feb 17, 14 11:11 PM
Game was alright but it only lasted for an hour in a half with me. Not worth spending the money or wasting a coupon.

Go to: